Bad Guy west coast roaches Daniel Penunuri - Page 18 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-08-2012, 01:50 AM   #171
Southern Wolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by herpetologies View Post
And I think it's funny that all these people are saying Jon is such a bad guy because he "took" the business name from Rene/Daniel/whatever but I did the same thing... Does this make me a bad businessman? Absolutely not! He did not hold up his end of the deal and I bought the domain name and funded his venture so I would be the one who has full rights to his name. This seems to be the exact same thing that happened with Jon and Rene/Daniel.

Darien
Yep... it makes you just as bad as Jon... for the exact same reasons. Would you really try to take over Chevy's business name because they couldn't pay the web design fee? It doesn't matter if you bought the domain name to build their website. You never were and never will be Chevy.

Old 01-08-2012, 01:52 AM   #172
Southern Wolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
Now, can you provide some type of evidence that shows that this Rene Morales person is doing business as SoCalRoaches...or that he has anything to do with West Coast Roaches or Daniel Penunuri?
Harald.. I can confirm that to be true.

Old 01-08-2012, 02:02 AM   #173
Southern Wolf
Quote:
Hi,
My name is Darien and I own roachesrus.com. I didn't read through all of the previous posts but I have the idea you guys were talking about "Rene Morales" and I just wanted to give you all my opinion of this guy whatever his name is... I started selling dubia roaches a couple years ago and I got a call from this guy "Rene" and to make a long story short he told me that he wanted to sell feeder roaches and me (I'm 18 and have worked at an advertising agency for a couple years doing web design, web development, internet marketing, etc) told him I would make him a website for a cut of the profits. I did this and had many horrible experiences. He always brought up BS about family issues and that he was a single parent of two kids and stupid stuff like that. And not only was I getting a "cut" but I was also sending him some orders from my own site blapticadubiaroaches.com and I kept having issues with him not sending them out in time, not getting me tracking numbers, giving customers half their order with an IOU and more... I gave him too many warnings and chances and he ended up making me lose several customers and money. Just recently I got a few emails from a customer of "mine" saying I didn't send her order of 500 dubia and I came to find out she wasn't even my customer at all. It was the man who calls himself "Rene Morales" and he is still using roachesrus.com on his paypal account but is now selling under the name "socalroaches". His new website is socalroaches.com. I would recommend to everyone never to buy from this man. I really don't like getting into these things because all the BOI ever does is starts drama and wastes time... But I wanted you all to know never to buy from this man again.

Darien
Bearded Dragon
Blaptica Dubia Roaches
Quote:
This clearly shows that he is using my website and I have gotten emails from "my" customers saying they are not happy with my services.

On Dec 26, 2011, at 6:42 PM, Stephanie Dunfee <sdunfee77@gmail.com> wrote:

all I have is the payment confirmation. I called weeks ago and spoke to a guy, he said he was sorry and that he had the flu and must have missed my order and would send it ASAP along with a few free items.

This was from 11/23/11

You sent a payment of $51.00 USD to rene morales.
This charge will appear on your credit card statement as payment to PAYPAL *SOCALROACH.
Merchant information
rene morales
socal.roaches@mail.com
http://www.roachesrus.com
Instructions to merchant
None provided
Shipping information
stephanie dunfee
1613 Quail Grove Drive
Fort Worth, TX 76177
United States
Shipping method
Not specified
DescriptionUnit priceQtyAmount
MEDIUM - 1/2"-3/4"
Item #: med 002
MEDIUM - 1/2"-3/4": 200$22.00 USD1$22.00 USD

SMALL - 1/4"-1/2"
Item #: sm 001
SMALL - 1/4"-1/2": 200$18.00 USD1$18.00 USD

Subtotal: $40.00 USD
Shipping: $11.00 USD
Total: $51.00 USD

Receipt No: 3916-9400-9147-1999
Please keep this receipt number for future reference. You'll need it if you contact customer service at rene morales or PayPal.
What is it with the bug guys and their way of doing business as a web designer.

Let me see if I have this straight. You built this website called roachesrus for this guy. And for whatever reason you decided you were pissed off at him so you were gonna take the website back.

Now your mad because he is supposedly still selling under the website that was his?

Here's a thought, and it's the same one I gave Jon. The site belonged to someone else (it was built FOR THEM)... shut it down and quit doing business under someone elses name. Then you wouldn't have a problem with folks contacting you because someone didn't follow thru with what they said they were going to do.

Has this world really gotten this greedy? It only cost 10 bucks to register a domain name and if your building sites... you already paying the hosting fee's for your own site.

If this is what the herp world is coming too... I'm glad I got out.

Old 01-08-2012, 09:11 PM   #174
herpetologies
I did not "take" his business. If any of you know about business you will know that an idea or a name is not yours if you think the idea up. Being successful is about making something better and being better than your competition and having BETTER customer service BETTER products and a BETTER overall business! I personally setup "Rene" and/or "Daniel" website for his roach business and he was NOT treating his customers right, paying me for my services, and he just wasn't holding up his side of the deal. Therefore I used what I had and took over his website. He didn't have the money for a website and to buy it so when he came to me I told him I would create a website and help him with his marketing and in return I would like a percentage of sales and he did not hold up his end of the deal. So I'm sorry if you believe I TOOK his website and business but I did not. I owned it and had full rights to it from the beginning. Also, he has now started his own website and new business name and is ripping even more people off. I love how all of you here on Fauna like to start crap about other people who are doing right. Have a great life and I hope you are happy with that. I personally am 18 years old and work at a high-paying advertising agency doing web design, graphic design, internet marketing, advertising, and print media marketing. I'm not just some random web designer. I started these websites to make money on the side (very small amounts) and I could care less what you say about me and my businesses and how I run them. I do business my way and I will not allow anyone to say I'm doing it wrong. I own roachesrus.com because I paid for it and put in the time to make it a success. It was definitely not Rene/Daniel and I give no credit to him. All he ever did was make it worse. So I decided to take it over and keep supplying people with quality roaches and keep it running the best I could. It would be a waste to get rid of the site just because you people consider it "taking" or "stealing". Anyway, I hope you have a great rest of the day.

Old 01-08-2012, 11:09 PM   #175
Mister Internet
Quote:
I did not "take" his business. If any of you know about business you will know that an idea or a name is not yours if you think the idea up. Being successful is about making something better and being better than your competition and having BETTER customer service BETTER products and a BETTER overall business! I personally setup "Rene" and/or "Daniel" website for his roach business and he was NOT treating his customers right, paying me for my services, and he just wasn't holding up his side of the deal. Therefore I used what I had and took over his website. He didn't have the money for a website and to buy it so when he came to me I told him I would create a website and help him with his marketing and in return I would like a percentage of sales and he did not hold up his end of the deal. So I'm sorry if you believe I TOOK his website and business but I did not. I owned it and had full rights to it from the beginning. Also, he has now started his own website and new business name and is ripping even more people off. I love how all of you here on Fauna like to start crap about other people who are doing right. Have a great life and I hope you are happy with that. I personally am 18 years old and work at a high-paying advertising agency doing web design, graphic design, internet marketing, advertising, and print media marketing. I'm not just some random web designer. I started these websites to make money on the side (very small amounts) and I could care less what you say about me and my businesses and how I run them. I do business my way and I will not allow anyone to say I'm doing it wrong. I own roachesrus.com because I paid for it and put in the time to make it a success. It was definitely not Rene/Daniel and I give no credit to him. All he ever did was make it worse. So I decided to take it over and keep supplying people with quality roaches and keep it running the best I could. It would be a waste to get rid of the site just because you people consider it "taking" or "stealing". Anyway, I hope you have a great rest of the day.
Wow, that is quite an intricate business arrangement... I assume it's all in writing?

Old 01-08-2012, 11:29 PM   #176
Chrisw
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern Wolf View Post
What is it with the bug guys and their way of doing business as a web designer.
Lmfao it is funny how many of us bug people are web designers (I am not a web designer but my profession is online related.)

Can someone confirm with me that "CritterFeeders" on BD.org is this same person? Here is his bd.org user profile (Mods if its against rules, I am sorry)
http://www.beardeddragon.org/bjive/m...rofile&u=53362

http://www.socalroaches.weebly.com

This is the email address he contacted me with: critter feeders critterfeeders@mail.com

Old 01-08-2012, 11:36 PM   #177
nahuelarg86
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisw View Post
Lmfao it is funny how many of us bug people are web designers (I am not a web designer but my profession is online related.)

Can someone confirm with me that "CritterFeeders" on BD.org is this same person? Here is his bd.org user profile (Mods if its against rules, I am sorry)
http://www.beardeddragon.org/bjive/m...rofile&u=53362

http://www.socalroaches.weebly.com

This is the email address he contacted me with: critter feeders critterfeeders@mail.com
Yes, it's him/her. Don't get scammed by this A-hole

Old 01-09-2012, 12:03 AM   #178
Southern Wolf
Quote:
Wouldn't it be more accurate to say... I didn't like what he was doing with the website I built so I took it away from him?

Once again... you dont have the right to the business name. You preformed a service. Nothing more. You built a website... that is IT.

Quote:
It would be a waste to get rid of the site just because you people consider it "taking" or "stealing". Anyway, I hope you have a great rest of the day
Are you related to Jon.... cause that is almost word for word with what he said.

The part I put in red really show's your age. Once you actually grow up a bit you'll see where you're wrong there... and it will be here waiting for you to come back to it.

Old 01-09-2012, 12:14 AM   #179
AaronP1977
WOW!!!

I have to Post something. I am going to repost my statement on FB and my website with links to this thread.

I want to say that there is something to be said for doing business with people that you know and like. This thread on Fauna is the perfect example. This idea spreads way beyond the exotic industry. This goes for everything from mechanics or doctors or even bee keepers ( .... i keep bees too ) .

I urge everyone to read the reviews and TALK to the people they do business with. It works for me.
Sincerely,
Aaron Pauling

Old 01-15-2012, 09:05 AM   #180
adminwestcoastroaches
Ironic how this thread has come full circle.

First we expose a thief for a thief.

The members blast everyone who is doing business right and in the open.

People start to really expose the thief and the members still bash the ones doing business the right way.

So now we have exposed rene/Danial for who he is, and what he does with unlimited proof. Not to mention that we have copies of him accepting paymants as both WestCoastRoaches and as RoachesRUs to hide his scandelous ways.

Still the good guys get hammered.

Lets take a moment to give southern wolf and GB their dues on this one.

You publicly defended and supported a thief on this thread and still decide to hassle ones trying to run an honest business.

No matter what you people think of the deals that made between people, you do not see Darian being called a thief or scammer, nor do you see me being called a thief. I personally have taken no orders that result in a monetary loss to the customer. I handle my business and at the very least make sure people don't loss when they use WestCoastRoaches.com.

As far as the witch hunt here on fauna. I cant make everyone see the truth when they read this. I would like to think that people are capable of independent thoughts and not get caught up in the bull that happens when thieves try to steal your online identity.

For those who cant, I am sorry, For those who can, I welcome you to continue to try our services and products as you have been for the 2 years.

We sit atop of Google due to my ability to market and my hard work. Simply because Rene cant keep his end of the deals he makes doe snot mean I am throwing my work away and wasting my time.

I regitered the site WestCOastRaoches, I made it with my own two hands, and I personally fill every order. I would not give that up. That is prime real estate.

Since we have mentioned Chevy in this thread. If Chevy lost its steel supplier, would the close up shop and just call it bad luck?
They find someone who can supply them and continue to do business.

When Rene didn't pay his dues to the site owners, he lost his share of the site. Happens in sales all the time. The site owners he has tried to swindle into making his empire of dishonesty and theft bigger should not be held responsible for Rene's actions.

As far as I am concerned this "Witch hunt" here on Fauna has served its purpose. It exposed Rene Morales for who he is, and what he does. a thief.

If anyone should need to contact me I can always be found at sales@westcoastroaches.com

Anyone who comes to me from this thread will get an extra 10% off the already reduced prices just to show we are legit and on top of things.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!