Bad Guy Handoff Renee Stastka libel - Page 18 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

View Poll Results: Have you had a Fauna Classifieds user post false information about you?
Yes 35 20.71%
No 113 66.86%
Unsure 21 12.43%
Voters: 169. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-25-2011, 12:18 PM   #171
turtlepimp
I have never had my reading and comprehension skills tested as much until I read this thread. I have long been out of the reptile buisness, but this thread proves one thing. Checks have no place in the reptile hobby. And even though this saga is far from over, I applaude Dennis for his skills and dedication in getting to a few truths. From the outside looking in this Candice gal has some issues. The least of which is the jail time she will be looking foreward to as soon as her past catches up. Which seems right around the corner.

Andy

Old 06-25-2011, 01:48 PM   #172
Mistyck
Ok, so I called and yes there is a warrant out for your arrest, so I don't know who the hell told you there wasn't.

2nd, You're both full of crap. Neither one of you can answer questions, and it's like pulling teeth to get anywhere.

3rd, This thread is so pointless, and both of you can't get your stories straight, it's getting comical.

This thread is one where Dennis has done all the work, (not really much work here to do considering everything is public), to show that someone, maybe both, is lying. Man up, (or woman up), grow up and accept your responsibilities, and then maybe someone will believe you. For now, I don't believe either person, until I see PROOF from someone. The check would be a nice starter.

Old 06-25-2011, 02:01 PM   #173
candace313
Can anyone pm me telling me how I "screenshot" an email so I can post images of them here? I can do it on Monday and everyone can then see the only contact I have had with Renee off Fauna.

I've checked on the said warrants numerous times in numerous offices. Today I had a cop behind me when I was headed to work. I'd have been pulled over if he ran my tag and there was a warrant. Not worried about what Fauna members think on this part, because I have checked. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and to check themselves. I also find it odd that different information is being given, but as stated before I will go with what I've been told by officials that I have spoken with in person or over the phone.

Old 06-25-2011, 02:05 PM   #174
Abby
Quote:
Originally Posted by candace313 View Post
Can anyone pm me telling me how I "screenshot" an email so I can post images of them here? I can do it on Monday and everyone can then see the only contact I have had with Renee off Fauna.

I've checked on the said warrants numerous times in numerous offices. Today I had a cop behind me when I was headed to work. I'd have been pulled over if he ran my tag and there was a warrant. Not worried about what Fauna members think on this part, because I have checked. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and to check themselves. I also find it odd that different information is being given, but as stated before I will go with what I've been told by officials that I have spoken with in person or over the phone.
There is a key on the top right hand side of your keyboard that says Print Screen/SysRq - go to the page you want to take a screenshot of, push that key, then open a program like Irfanview, Paint, etc... Basically any photo viewing software, hit paste and then save it and your done.

Old 06-25-2011, 02:07 PM   #175
candace313
Thank you Abby.
I will have this by the end of the day Monday.

Old 06-25-2011, 02:41 PM   #176
Lucille
Quote:
I will go with what I've been told by officials that I have spoken with in person or over the phone.
I think you are a brazen lying Beach (Candace Beach, of course).
Good proof need not be 100%, the most asked in the courts is proof beyond a reasonable doubt.
There are several people of impeccable reps that have called and gotten one answer, and still you brazenly try to trot out a different answer. I don't believe you about your warrant claims, and I don't believe you about anything else.

Old 06-25-2011, 03:28 PM   #177
candace313
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucille View Post
I think you are a brazen lying Beach (Candace Beach, of course).
Good proof need not be 100%, the most asked in the courts is proof beyond a reasonable doubt.
There are several people of impeccable reps that have called and gotten one answer, and still you brazenly try to trot out a different answer. I don't believe you about your warrant claims, and I don't believe you about anything else.
As stated before, I don't really care.

Just to clear this up. This BOI was created so Renee would stop posting on my visitor wall non-stop. It was also posted in an attempt to get more information about this check that she claims she recieved. I have still recieved no proof of a check existing and not a single person has found information on this check on file as Renee has claimed.

I will be providing the screenshot photos of the emails on Monday. They will definitely show how evasive Renee has been from the start.

Also... someone answer this!

Why would a person take a check with the name Candace on it from a person named Kira?

Old 06-25-2011, 03:51 PM   #178
pakinjak
Candace, now you're the one using textbook maneuvers normally only used by the bad guys.

Like it or not, the thread has taken a turn, and it's not in your favor. When you start a thread here, expect to be examined as well. And you not caring isn't in your best self interest either. You might want to side with the folks you claim have told you there is no warrant, but if you give a rat's a$$ about your rep in the herp community you're gonna have to deal with the issue. And claiming that others have gotten the response that there is no warrant doesn't work, since the people who posted that got the information from your post.

What else are we supposed to think when several people find you have a history of bad checks, have warrants out for writing bad checks, can't even prove that Kira even exists but you claim that you did not write this bad check? The whole thing's a bit coincidental, don't you think?

Old 06-25-2011, 04:14 PM   #179
candace313
Quote:
Originally Posted by pakinjak View Post
Candace, now you're the one using textbook maneuvers normally only used by the bad guys.

Like it or not, the thread has taken a turn, and it's not in your favor. When you start a thread here, expect to be examined as well. And you not caring isn't in your best self interest either. You might want to side with the folks you claim have told you there is no warrant, but if you give a rat's a$$ about your rep in the herp community you're gonna have to deal with the issue. And claiming that others have gotten the response that there is no warrant doesn't work, since the people who posted that got the information from your post.

What else are we supposed to think when several people find you have a history of bad checks, have warrants out for writing bad checks, can't even prove that Kira even exists but you claim that you did not write this bad check? The whole thing's a bit coincidental, don't you think?
I'm saying that no one sees anything on file that has this check Renee says she turned in.

I do care about my reputation in the Herp trade; However, I do not care that others are getting an opposite response from the legal offices since I have already seen for myself that there is nothing against me in the SO, CH, SA, and PD.

What textbook maneuver are you speaking of? I'm asking questions about this check that I don't understand. I think your referring to the check question?

In the first contacts Renee asked me if I knew Kira Espana Cantillo and then told me she had received a check from her. I know if someone told me there name was Bob I wouldn't take a check from them that says Frank. would anyone? Yet Renee says she took a check from Kira that says Candace. It makes no sense!

Old 06-25-2011, 05:21 PM   #180
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Everyone is entitled to their opinion and to check themselves. I also find it odd that different information is being given, but as stated before I will go with what I've been told by officials that I have spoken with in person or over the phone.

The problem is everyone is not getting different information. Everyone that has called besides what you state is getting exactly the same information. Not one person that isn't a part of either party here has received a different answer.

There is absolutely no confusion on this information. None. Multiple law enforcement here have also confirmed it. You are in fact not telling the truth on this point, period. I think it is well established that your not. There is no different answer again today. You are wanted on two counts still.

Considering that, anything else you state has little to no merit.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!