Beware: Chuck Kimmel, Critterkeeper & Critical Bill - Page 18 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-24-2008, 02:59 PM   #171
critical bill
Keon Michaels

Chuck Kimmel

Who's hiding? I think the answer is rather obvious, Peeon.

Old 03-24-2008, 02:59 PM   #172
herpmaster1985
Previous member bypassing a fine & suspension.

Old 03-24-2008, 03:10 PM   #173
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by herpmaster1985
you should keep your mother off the street !
What an excellent come-back, Peeon. More please, I encourage you.

Old 03-24-2008, 03:30 PM   #174
Dennis Hultman
No, no more. Take it off forum. I've had it. That goes for all of you. No more encouraging. Stop the name calling. Act like adults are you will be shown to the door.

Old 03-24-2008, 03:52 PM   #175
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman
No, no more. Take it off forum. I've had it. That goes for all of you. No more encouraging. Stop the name calling. Act like adults are you will be shown to the door.
Shouldn't he be shown the door already? He can talk about my mothers breasts and insinuate she is a prostitute after you already gave fair warning and the best he gets is just another warning? Before your post above, didn't you warn that you'd be handing out vacations over things like this?

You think its going to stop with just him? Maybe it time you did something instead of warning people about what you are going to do. It seems no more an empty threat than the two veiled threats of violence I've had to absorb from him.

Sometimes....this place really is a joke. And you know for a fact that I'm not one to complain or say this kind of thing. That this thread isn't even locked down is a joke intself because it encourages every idiot I've ever exposed to be an idiot the opportunity to bash me in some off topic way that you seem to be so dead set against.

Old 03-24-2008, 04:01 PM   #176
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill
Shouldn't he be shown the door already? He can talk about my mothers breasts and insinuate she is a prostitute after you already gave fair warning and the best he gets is just another warning? Before your post above, didn't you warn that you'd be handing out vacations over things like this?

You think its going to stop with just him? Maybe it time you did something instead of warning people about what you are going to do. It seems no more an empty threat than the two veiled threats of violence I've had to absorb from him.

Sometimes....this place really is a joke. And you know for a fact that I'm not one to complain or say this kind of thing. That this thread isn't even locked down is a joke intself because it encourages every idiot I've ever exposed to be an idiot the opportunity to bash me in some off topic way that you seem to be so dead set against.
OK, Done!

The Peon comments back and forth and the comments about homosexuality was posted to provoke the responses you received.

Next!

Old 03-24-2008, 05:06 PM   #177
fauxsanity
(peeking in the door)...WOW, um...nevermind....

Old 03-24-2008, 05:39 PM   #178
David Scarboro
Bud

Quote:
Originally Posted by bud mierkey
Take the exiled master Bruce for example.
chuck made many sexual harassment attacks on him and I.
Yet I have never met him [bruce]ever.
but if you listen to chuck we were very very good Friends ha ha.
I believe YOU have been caught in an outright LIE! You and Bruce have posted many times from the exact same IP address. Instead of jumping back in with some more of you unintelligble gibberish, just explain why you feel the need to lie about this. Are you suddenly ashamed of "the master" Bruce???

Old 03-24-2008, 06:56 PM   #179
crotalusadamanteus
Buds an idiot and doesn't realize a whole lot of things. He speaks like he wants people to take him serious, but how can you when he ends every post with "Master Bruce" ?

Old 03-24-2008, 07:05 PM   #180
bud mierkey
Thumbs down nope chuck wrong on both points

Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill
It has already been established that your IP matched bruce's IP in back to back posts you both made in a thread. You can deny that all you want, but the proof is there for everyone to see.

You are a liar and that is why you are not respected and why you are treated with great animosity by your fellow members. It has little to do with your stupid jedi chatter or you and your master bruce being homosexuals.

Your presence on this thread was predictable. Eddie Clark showed up and squatted and.....VIOLA!

sorry chuck i have never even met bruce you and your crew are so stupid
they prove it with a lie like that.
I live in saint petersburg bruce lives in tampa so there fools!
its totaly impossible for this to be true ..
If some day if meet bruce i will shake his hand.
not yours.
and keep your sexual inuendos to yourself.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!