Bad Guy Tommy T Radix, not cool - Page 18 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-19-2016, 11:24 AM   #171
natsamjosh
Quote:
Originally Posted by TOMMYTRADIX View Post
next time please read and comprehend the post before commenting and please try not to jump to conclusions this comment bothered me and still does
This whole thread bothered me, and I don't even know any of the parties involved in the transaction or commenting on the thread.

I guess if there is a bright side to this, Tommy, ironically it has been some free advertising for you, and it has shown you are a good guy. Based on this thread, I now know your name, and I wouldn't hesitate to buy from you. So at least for me, the crazy OP made a "Good Guy" post, not a "Bad Guy" post.

Old 10-11-2016, 07:18 AM   #172
Nancy Mindlin
One more time and then I will never look back at this again. None of you would ever have gotten to know a more "NOT-for-profit, all-about-the-animals" person than myself. My reputation will come to be known, as it is in other animals. But so many people have chosen to take a side, without talking to me! This is grossly unfair and I have kept your names as never to deal with. So disappointing. Once again, VERY simply put:
(1) Paid 500 for a "possibly gravid" female Puget. Snake was actually switched without my prior approval, too! She dropped a litter of 14.
(2) It was MY idea to share the litter in an effort to make sure the Pugets thrived. Mr. Hamilton's attitude began to worry me, so in the end I sent six unsexed babies.
Mr.Hamilton says that they all proved to be male and he lost one immediately.
(3) Mr. Hamilton, himself, said in email form that each is worth at least $90 and I spent $77 shipping them. (Interestingly, he has been selling each for about $275) I was already on his buy list for blue concinnus. I told Mr. H that I wanted "blue garters" and did not want radix. Radix are another species and would mean a whole additional project in my snake room.
(4) Mr. H has chosen not to let me have ANY blues.
In sum: I do not trust him at this point to even send good snakes. I do not need more mouths to feed that are "bottom drawer" and not worth breeding.
Now, I have told this true story in order to help others. Do as you please. He has always had my contact info and could have fixed this in several ways but has chosen to dump me, completely. Any more comments will just be amongst yourselves. I will never come back to this conversation.
--Nancy Mindlin

Old 10-11-2016, 09:28 AM   #173
AaronSerio
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy Mindlin View Post
One more time and then I will never look back at this again. None of you would ever have gotten to know a more "NOT-for-profit, all-about-the-animals" person than myself. My reputation will come to be known, as it is in other animals. But so many people have chosen to take a side, without talking to me! This is grossly unfair and I have kept your names as never to deal with. So disappointing. Once again, VERY simply put:
(1) Paid 500 for a "possibly gravid" female Puget. Snake was actually switched without my prior approval, too! She dropped a litter of 14.
(2) It was MY idea to share the litter in an effort to make sure the Pugets thrived. Mr. Hamilton's attitude began to worry me, so in the end I sent six unsexed babies.
(3) Mr. Hamilton, himself, said in email form that each is worth at least $90 and I spent $77 shipping them. (Interestingly, he has been selling each for about $275) I was already on his buy list for blue concinnus. I told Mr. H that I wanted "blue garters" and did not want radix. Radix are another species and would mean a whole additional project in my snake room.
In sum: I do not trust him at this point to even send good snakes. I do not need more mouths to feed that are "bottom drawer" and not worth breeding.
Now, I have told this true story in order to help others. Do as you please. He has always had my contact info and could have fixed this in several ways but has chosen to dump me, completely. Any more comments will just be amongst yourselves. I will never come back to this conversation.
--Nancy Mindlin
Got it. It's everyone else's fault here for asking questions to you or trying to discuss with you but they didn't talk to you.

Also, I always find it interesting when someone says "I'm the most all about the animals NOT FOR PROFIT" and then go on to say "that bottom drawer species is not worth breeding". Those two statements don't go together.

Old 10-11-2016, 10:27 AM   #174
Mike (The M)
Quote:
--Nancy Mindlin
No one needed to talk to you. The conversation was posted in screen shots.

Old 10-11-2016, 12:55 PM   #175
RossCA
Those that make a final post and wish not to discuss it further, are always those in the wrong that know they have no good answers.

Old 10-11-2016, 10:39 PM   #176
tlmoon
Quote:
One more time and then I will never look back at this again. None of you would ever have gotten to know a more "NOT-for-profit, all-about-the-animals" person than myself. My reputation will come to be known, as it is in other animals. But so many people have chosen to take a side, without talking to me!
Ummm, you posted this here then vanished like a month ago....should we have sent telegrams? Every BOI thread has a lot of questions and discussions, and you bailed out.

I think your reputation here HAS become known, and not to your favor.

Old 10-12-2016, 12:25 AM   #177
TOMMYTRADIX
She left it up to to me to post the proof of the transaction and she just posted proof of her character haha Guess she didn't like my "bottom drawer" "not worth breeding" garters i sent haha
If i would have not switched her female, she wouldn't have any snakes. The female she was supposed to get ended up having unfertilized eggs and as a result a few got stuck and she passed away. So again...had i not switched her out the garter would have died 6 weeks after it arrived.
As for me selling pugets for $275. I'm sold "blue pugets" the puget i sold her had yellow babies. My main breeding pair are high blues and had 19 babies which were all born BLUE. Blues are more desirable than yellows and sell for triple. The blue in pugets is a polymorphic trait and anyone who knows about polymorphism will say its not a garentee the babies will be born looking as expected. I sent her a blue that was bred by a yellowish/green male. She bought the garter for her colors not for the babies color because it wasn't 100% that she was gravid.

Old 10-12-2016, 09:12 AM   #178
Andy_G
Quote:
My reputation will come to be known, as it is in other animals.
Off to a great start there, Nancy.

Sellers beware of Nancy Mindlin.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!