ed clark- liar, theif, bad guy- will you answer questions NOW? - Page 19 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-10-2008, 01:26 PM   #181
Suncoast Herpetological
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravensgait
I would hope that everyone involved here can trust my word. Ed why don't you scan a few fecal reports from the time you said you'd had them done and email them to me. You have my word that I will not post them or show them to anyone else. I will look at them then make a post here about what you send me. This way you can at least lay that part of this to rest.. Randy
I have to say Ed that this sounds like a pretty good solution. I, personally, find this point to be the only one with any real meat to it. If you can show proof of a fecal or two from that time frame, the rest is pretty much just subjective crap.

Shoot the reports to Randy and put this thing to rest.

And Chuck, you threatening points to someone for posting off topic in a thread has got to be one of the funniest things I have ever seen in print. It's amazing your keyboard did not burst into flame as you were typing it.

Old 03-10-2008, 02:42 PM   #182
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suncoast Herpetological
And Chuck, you threatening points to someone for posting off topic in a thread has got to be one of the funniest things I have ever seen in print. It's amazing your keyboard did not burst into flame as you were typing it.
I fail to see where I threatened him at all. I simply reminded Ed of the rules that he should already be familiar with, being that he is a moderator and in such an important position to enforce them.

Anyway, try and keep it on topic. This thread isn't about how funny I am and how I can make you laugh.

Whoa.....the keyboard just threw another spark.

Old 03-10-2008, 04:17 PM   #183
cookreptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark
Cathy, there is no Gecko issue at all.

Emily did not misrepresent any of those geckos, I sent Daniel pics of the geckos and he liked them and payed for them and I shipped them.
I just wanted to quote this for the record, since Ed previously made some rather derogatory statements about the geckos he received from me. Thanks for finally confirming that there is/was no issue with the geckos I sent you Ed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJK890
He received Morph Gecko's from Emily and sold them to Daniel who had issue's with them.
The geckos that Daniel had issues with were not geckos that Ed got from me. Daniel had problems with 2 adult geckos--I did not send Ed any adult geckos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus
Emily, if you are reading, has Ed supplied convincing proof to YOU that he sent the right animals? If he has, by all means, let us know.
No. The only information or communication I have received from Ed is that which has been posted by him here on the BOI.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark
My point was she is a very good vet that knows herps and is not a back woods puppy/kittie cat vet from Georgie.

Not that a back woods puppy/kittie cat vet is a bad thing.

She does all her tests in office and does not have to send anything out.

A real pro, thats my point.
FYI, I do not live in backwoods Georgia. My vet specializes in reptiles and is quite good at what he does. He had me come back to his lab where he performs fecals when I brought the first snake in for testing so that he could show me each of the three kinds of parasites she had under the microscope.

I had my entire collection tested by him and brought in duplicates and even triplicates of fecals samples from some of my snakes to be sure the results were correct. They came back the same each and every time.

That said, the only person disrespecting anyone else's vet here is the very person who is using that as an excuse not to post his own fecal results.

Old 03-10-2008, 04:32 PM   #184
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by varnyard
Cathy, he is just trying to draw some eyes off of him. It is not going to work, everyone here can see that Ed is not being honest.

I also found this to be a good read about him:

http://www.ball-pythons.net/forums/s...47775&Ed+Clark
Regardless of the fact that that link is old news, it flat out contradicts your earlier accusation, Bobby.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Varnyard
This is not the first time you have been caught selling animals riddled with parasites, is that not the reason you were banned from BP.net?
Clearly you dislike Ed, but it seems that your fervor to demonstrate that is clouding your judgement a bit.

Old 03-10-2008, 04:35 PM   #185
shrap
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore
Clearly you dislike Ed, but it seems that your fervor to demonstrate that is clouding your judgement a bit.
Kinda like yours for Bobby, huh.

Old 03-10-2008, 04:44 PM   #186
varnyard
Well Harald, would you like me to link you to where Ed had complaints there about animals he sold with the parasites?

http://www.ball-pythons.net/forums/s...ighlight=clark

Contradicts? I think not!!

Old 03-10-2008, 04:59 PM   #187
snakeman101172
where are the copies of the fecals ? and to think I almost bought an Angolaon from you 6 months ago. I am glad I listened to a friend in Jersey. put up or shut up. you can say that people telling lies about you is old hat all you want, it DOES NOT CHANGE THE LACK OF FECALS !!!!!!! WHERE or WHERE are they. Take it to the bank neither I nor anyone I know will purchase from you if this is your response. As an adult member of society you have a responsibility for what you create. Imagine all the younger people starting out in this trade and seeing this as example of how to do business. Find a business you can earn a living at without having to duck, run, and be dishonest about.

Old 03-10-2008, 05:20 PM   #188
JudyC
Quote:
This is not the first time you have been caught selling animals riddled with parasites, is that not the reason you were banned from BP.net? And that case had nothing at all to do with these, however it is just more proof that you are a scumbag scammer.
I just want to clarify that Ed Clark was NOT banned from BP.net for being "caught selling animals riddled with parasites." The reasons for his ban were laid out clearly in the announcement linked to in post #179.

It is these sorts of presumptions, generalizations, and outright exaggerations that HURT your ability to prove Ed Clark (or anyone for that matter) is indeed a bad guy. Ed Clark provides all the truth you need by his own actions and inactions. By what he says and what he refuses to say. There is no need for these sorts of gross embelishments that give him fodder to shoot back at the messenger.

Old 03-10-2008, 05:23 PM   #189
hhmoore
Quote:
Well Harald, would you like me to link you to where Ed had complaints there about animals he sold with the parasites?

http://www.ball-pythons.net/forums/s...ighlight=clark

Contradicts? I think not!!
Bobby,
I appreciate the link. As you probably know, I do not frequent BP.net - but that situation, I believe, was mentioned in another BOI thread. If not, I had heard about it somewhere
I never said that Ed didn't have complaints, or that there hadn't been parasite issues at various times. What I said was that the notice (on BP.net) that you linked seemed to contradict your prior accusation that Ed was banned for being "caught selling animals riddled with parasites".

Old 03-10-2008, 05:27 PM   #190
hhmoore
Thank you, Judy

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ed clark