Info Thomas Dorn - aeterrabyte - Page 19 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-27-2012, 02:29 AM   #181
aeterrabyte
Like I see some balls at the local exotic pet shop in deplorable conditions. How come they aint messed up. I know they aint indestructible but they can take a little abuse in there environment. Something is very wrong with this one.

Old 12-27-2012, 02:30 AM   #182
aeterrabyte
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichsBallPythons View Post
No if there was a problem with the shipment, the snake would of expressed such behaviors of overheating that night and even as soon as he pulled her out. Something changed in her behavior for feeding her to the next day.

Was the mouse contaminated with some kind of chemical at the breeding facility just before being gassed. You will never know!
Haha you got to go with the simplest explanation. Why not aliens infesting her mind though another dimension. That sounds more reasonable then chemicals in the mouse!

Old 12-27-2012, 02:36 AM   #183
chadharper
Thomas, you might think its silly but it doesnt hurt to throw ideas out there. What if it were a bad mouse, what if it were the cologne you were wearing? All we are trying to do is help pinpoint what exactly went wrong, whether you look bad or the seller look bad, it doesnt matter at the end of the day. Theres certainly an ill snake and to help you get a reasonable answer and to help prevent this issue in the future for anyone else we have to throw ideas out there. Aliens certainly isnt the answer. Contaminated mice might be.

Old 12-27-2012, 02:36 AM   #184
RichsBallPythons
There is something that happened in your care that caused this. Stop going off on a tangent like a mouse being contaminated is impossible.

Either something with that mouse, or the heat tape

Old 12-27-2012, 02:37 AM   #185
aeterrabyte
Lets hope she makes it till tomorrow. I see her right now with her head flipped upside down.

Old 12-27-2012, 02:38 AM   #186
aeterrabyte
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichsBallPythons View Post
There is something that happened in your care that caused this. Stop going off on a tangent like a mouse being contaminated is impossible.

Either something with that mouse, or the heat tape
Why not just the snake has a serious developmental problem due to chance, and that it's not a healthy specimen and I am due a refund?

Old 12-27-2012, 02:41 AM   #187
Charlotte&Loki
Actually if the development was so drastic the mouse theory is a good one. Where is the mouse from?

Old 12-27-2012, 02:46 AM   #188
chadharper
What are your intentions with the snake if the vet says its a non reversible neurological issue?

Old 12-27-2012, 02:48 AM   #189
mikew1234
Tom, I understand we are really being pains, but we are trying to help. The rodent one is a decent one, but the issue would likely be with any animal eating the bad food, not just one. For the first 15 or so days, the snake was fine? Also, do you keep spider gene morphs regularly? I've had some real bad ones over the years. One progressively got so bad that she could not even strike correctly. Would miss a F/T by a goof half a foot when lined up.

Old 12-27-2012, 02:49 AM   #190
chadharper
Quote:
Originally Posted by aeterrabyte View Post
Why not just the snake has a serious developmental problem due to chance, and that it's not a healthy specimen and I am due a refund?
That is a close minded response. The TOS is 30 days so it doesnt matter whether the snake is bad or you made a mistake. I know its hard to admit you were wrong but in this case the refund is for 30 days so the seller has that to deal with. I cant comment on that but im saying even if you did make an honest mistake you have at least consider it a viable possiblility.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
dorn.thomas@gmail.com, snakeg, thomas dorn, thomas dorn reptiles