Bad Guy Jasonturtles954... Really ? - Page 19 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-28-2014, 01:00 PM   #181
AbsoluteApril
Quote:
Originally Posted by justatwinturbo View Post
It didnt take long to find his wanted ads on craigslist either.

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/pet/4297597058.html
how do you know that is him? The writing style is similar (I don't really doubt it), has he used that phone# other places as well to link it to being him?

Also posting the link really doesn't help because the ads can be deleted and then the info is lost, please take a screenshot and post as an attachment.

If he posts more youtube, I'd also recommend people screenshot it so the user name is captured. all the prior vids have been deleted so they don't help.

I've attached the CL one here:
Attached Images

Old 01-28-2014, 01:31 PM   #182
justatwinturbo
yes, same phone number as an add he used here. I did take a screenshot just in case he deleted the CL post.

Old 01-28-2014, 01:32 PM   #183
justatwinturbo
ad* sorry for wasting a post just to correct my own spelling =P

Old 01-28-2014, 01:38 PM   #184
justatwinturbo
Name:  jasoncop3.jpg
Views: 576
Size:  109.0 KB
Name:  jasoncop.jpg
Views: 586
Size:  54.1 KB
Name:  jasoncop2.jpg
Views: 580
Size:  99.7 KB

Old 01-28-2014, 02:32 PM   #185
AbsoluteApril
thank you

I'm going to go link this thread in his recent wanted listings as well.

Old 01-30-2014, 09:07 PM   #186
VAreptile
I think I found another ad by him

Jazz Rozier
Attached Images

Old 01-30-2014, 09:13 PM   #187
VAreptile
Sorry found another..Should have done this as one post.
Attached Images

Old 02-08-2014, 10:45 AM   #188
Lexi'sTheName
He keeps turtles in rabbit cages. He breeds dogs he gets for free on Craigslist and tries to sell the puppies. I was on turtleforum and many people tried calling him in to the police because of all the animal abuse going on around him. Jason is just trying to make a quick buck.

Old 02-12-2014, 05:23 AM   #189
kyryah
I can guarantee the video is no longer there, but, months ago when all of the drama was happening on TurtleForum with this.... Person? He posted a thread, "Why my turtles die?" At the time, there were a pair of RES, a pair of African Muds and a wild caught Florida Softshell crammed into a tiny, filthy tank with maybe 6" of feces-laden brown water. I can only imagine the smell. Several members (myself included) told him he needed to improve conditions ASAP, and had been telling him for some time. If memory serves (and it usually does) it was the African Muds that passed. He had also posted a video on YouTube titled "Turtles are dead" that showed him kneeling on a bed, looking into the tank, saying that the turtles were dead and then bouncing up and down on his knees giggling/laughing hysterically. VERY DISTURBING. The video was removed from YouTube shortly after a member on TurtleForum posted a link to it and it was brought to light. The thread was deleted and I believe this was the same time his actual banning took place.

Obviously I have no way of substantiating my claims to what I saw, unless another TurtleForum member also witnessed and can corroborate. Bottom line is I have no reason to lie; everyone will either have to take it at face value or disregard it as they choose.

Old 02-12-2014, 09:24 AM   #190
justatwinturbo
he removed all his turtle related videos on youtube. Now it's just videos of him asking why his dogs vagina looks the way it does, him playing with his dogs nipple, a bunch of pregnant dog videos, one of puppies, and some kittens playing.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!