Bad Guy Ed Clark - Scammer, Liar, and Sells Sick Dragons - Page 19 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-28-2010, 10:29 AM   #181
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iraqvet View Post
I dont know why the dude bumped his threads..I know he isnt sellin to much at this point!
Unfortunately there are still people here on Fauna as well as on other sites that are unaware of Ed and the photoshopped animals he advertises stand out and he gets sales. What needs to be done since he obviously isn't going to change his ways or stop selling animals is we need to educate the other people and get the word out somehow in hopes of eliminating more victims for Ed to take advantage of.

Old 04-28-2010, 12:22 PM   #182
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by HowlinGaleDragons View Post
Hit enter

Or pay the $150 in board
Nicole offered this to settle this dispute, she blocked my email address right before this offer so my payment bounces back and is not delivered to her.

Nicole I ask for you to unblock me so I can pay the ransom to you and get my dragon back.

Old 04-28-2010, 12:35 PM   #183
SERPENTS DEN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark View Post
Nicole offered this to settle this dispute, she blocked my email address right before this offer so my payment bounces back and is not delivered to her.

Nicole I ask for you to unblock me so I can pay the ransom to you and get my dragon back.

Well Ed I don't see it as a ransom, if it weren't for her medicating and caring for this dragon it would be in your freezer with the rest of your dead dragons.

Old 04-28-2010, 12:41 PM   #184
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by serpentsden View Post
Well Ed I don't see it as a ransom, if it weren't for her medicating and caring for this dragon it would be in your freezer with the rest of your dead dragons.
It is a ransom, the terms of the breeding agreement which she has a copy of that was sent to her a few weeks before I shipped him to her states she is to feed,maintain and keep him healthy as long as he is in her care.

It also states he will be returned to me when I ask for him back.

She offered to accept $150.00 I agreed to pay it, she blocked my paypal.

Old 04-28-2010, 12:54 PM   #185
SERPENTS DEN
Quote:
It is a ransom, the terms of the breeding agreement which she has a copy of that was sent to her a few weeks before I shipped him to her states she is to feed,maintain and keep him healthy as long as he is in her care.

A breeding agreement using a sick dragon and what about you verbally telling her she can have it, is that a lie?

Old 04-28-2010, 01:19 PM   #186
tinmantribe5
I appologize if I missed something Ed did you ever actually admit to Framing Thomas with some of your Well Known freezer babies? It seems you keep answering what you wanna hear and leaving the rest formore and more speculation?

Old 04-28-2010, 01:29 PM   #187
wyldwurm
Quote:

If there are copies of this contract, post it. It's really easy to prove yourself and would really clear up much of this post.

Old 04-28-2010, 02:47 PM   #188
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinmantribe5 View Post
I appologize if I missed something Ed did you ever actually admit to Framing Thomas with some of your Well Known freezer babies? It seems you keep answering what you wanna hear and leaving the rest formore and more speculation?
Absolutely not, everything said about tom clarke is true. he admitted the hypo trans came from him.he is the only person I bought hypo trans from last year.

This is way off topic on this thread, sorry I drifted.

Old 04-28-2010, 02:56 PM   #189
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by serpentsden View Post
A breeding agreement using a sick dragon
Actually a dragon with coccidia is very common and not sick as most carry it. dragons carry many different parasites and viruses it does need to be treated when it becomes an overload. the dragon was thin when I bought him, I was up front with Nicole before I shipped him. there were never any tests done to confirm this.she treated as she treats everything.he bred at least twice before I sent him but in the approx 10 months she has had him she claims he has not bred.

Old 04-28-2010, 02:59 PM   #190
DAND
It's like pulling teeth......

Quote:
Absolutely not, everything said about tom clarke is true. he admitted the hypo trans came from him.he is the only person I bought hypo trans from last year.

This is way off topic on this thread, sorry I drifted.
What about the use of the same pic of the dead dragon on two occasions, once for Tom and once for nichole? If you are saying it was Tom's then you owe Nichole an apology then.

Then also, please explain the photoshopping of your pics.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!