INQUIRY - snowballsballpythons.com - Page 19 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-23-2006, 05:22 PM   #181
dmasio
Hey Matt I was doing some searching around for a friend of mine and came across this link. Im going to try to make this a short story here it goes. A guy (Tim B.) came into a little local pet store around where I live a couple of weks ago talking about ball pythons the owner (Jim)is real good friends with my buddy (Jared Carr). I guess this Tim was talking a great deal about what he had going on and Jim started to explain to him about Jareds nice set-up Tim wanted Jim to see if he could come over and take a few pics of Jareds snakes because he (Tim) was supposed to be a budding photographer and collected BP's himself. So Jim got in touch with Jared and set-up a meeting between them, Jared contacts me and asks me to be at his (Jareds) house when Tim came over to make sure this guy wasnt going to rob him or anything of that nature, so I said no problem. I go over to Jareds the next day and guess what type of vehicle is parked out front of his house a blue avalanche. I go inside and Jared introduces me to Tim (which at the time seemed like a nice enough guy) was telling us how hes a RN at the heart hospital here in Columbus Ohio. So Tim comes into Jareds house takes some pics of his snakes like his lessers, his lemon blast, pieds, blah blah blah. Then he talks Jared into doing a breeding loan but Jared wouldnt let the guy take one of his breeder males out of the house so Tim leaves his adult female 100% het VPI axanthic female at Jareds. This all happened about a week or so ago I get a call today from Jared saying that Tim is using the pics on his own site as his animals and now Jared is taking a real beating on some of the other forums. I want you to get in touch with me Matt my email address is dmacioce@columbus.rr.com and I will give you my phone number from there. I have also emailed you about an animal or 2 before. Look forward to hearing from you.

Old 02-23-2006, 09:37 PM   #182
Cat_72
Jared is taking a beating because Tim is using pictures of Jared's snakes as belonging to himself??? Yeah......that makes perfect sense. NOT.

How the heck does this guy keep getting away with his crap?????

Old 02-23-2006, 10:00 PM   #183
bcfos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat_72
How the heck does this guy keep getting away with his crap?????

Beats me. But something to look into might actually work this time around.

Matt I need to run something by you in private so pm me here or at TRR when you get a chance.

Old 02-23-2006, 10:23 PM   #184
Powderfinger
Unbelievable.....

Old 02-23-2006, 11:15 PM   #185
Ghi Reptiles
What's really too bad is it seems that Jared Carr was...oh how do we say this...'misled' by Timmy boy as to why he really wanted the pictures. Heck every forum that Tim posted those pictures on he misleads people into believing that they are his animals. "Wow Snowballs what a great collection you have. The lemon blast is really cool!"...."Thanks I really like them too!" The guy even has his own website name 'Snowballs' on the pictures of Jared's snakes! WTF?

I guess the appropriate thing would be something like..."They are incredible animals indeed but they don't belong to me, I just took pictures of someone elses collection. They actually belong to Jared Carr and I would like to thank him for inviting me into his facility to photograph his killer aimals."

BUT...we all know Bowles, that's not his style...to deceive for his own benifit is more like it.

Old 02-24-2006, 04:47 PM   #186
Scott Ashton
After seeing Bill's post on this thread I took a look at "the other forum".

I called him out with a post last night and since, the stuff has hit the fan "over there".

When will people learn? The BOI is everywhere!

Old 02-24-2006, 06:25 PM   #187
Ghi Reptiles
Well he's sitting right here reading this. He goes by Arboreals of the Rainforest here on fauna. That was his old website that was shut down awhile ago.

Tim...anything mature to say about misleading Jared and using pictures of his animals for your benifit and vendetta?

Old 06-23-2006, 11:35 PM   #188
PerfectPetPython
just received this email...... I've never heard of this person before............

Quote:
snowballsballpythons@yahoo.com to me
More options 7:54 pm (2½ hours ago)

NOTE: This message was sent to you via the Kingsnake.com Classifieds. If you feel this message is fraudulent or abusive please forward it to classifieds@pethobbyist.com.
NOTE: DO NOT flag this message as SPAM/JUNK as your ability to receive legitimate messages from Kingsnake.com Classifieds may be compromised

We are starting a new Ball Python Forum with FREE classifieds. We have chosen to only send out invitations to breeders and dealers that we feel meet the only the highest professional and courteous image.

Please accept our invitation and join us on our forums even if you only join to use the free classifieds.

Our forums can be found at http://www.snowballsballpythons.com/snowballsforums.htm

Registration is simple and fast.

We look forward to seeing you there.

Old 06-24-2006, 10:35 AM   #189
Cat_72
Anne....did you read the rest of the thread on this guy?

Is recommend staying far, far away from there.....but that's JMO.

Old 06-24-2006, 03:32 PM   #190
PerfectPetPython
LOL, I did after I posted it..... well, the last 12 pages that is, not the whole thing.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!