ScottsSerpents False advertisment.. - Page 19 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-05-2006, 10:09 AM   #181
Chameleon Company
A contributor asks:
Quote:
What's this about Terry (Scott Sanchez) wanting to Serve people here??
I think we are looking at this all wrong. Terry is just testing the waters for his next employment, as he is struggling here in the reptile business.

Terry Scott, as I said earlier, you are very welcome to serve me ! I'll have the #2 quarter pounder with cheeze .... surpersize !

Old 07-05-2006, 10:20 AM   #182
Bill_Leverton
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon Company
A contributor asks:
I think we are looking at this all wrong. Terry is just testing the waters for his next employment, as he is struggling here in the reptile business.
Terry Scott, as I said earlier, you are very welcome to serve me ! I'll have the #2 quarter pounder with cheeze .... surpersize !

Old 07-05-2006, 10:48 AM   #183
Bill_Leverton
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill_Leverton
You Sir are a funny little man........Jim F I hope he don't kick you to hard in the knee
Opppps sorry Jim F I meant Dennis

Old 07-05-2006, 12:37 PM   #184
romad119
go for the salad

Jim at 51, i wouldn't be going supersize.

Old 07-05-2006, 12:45 PM   #185
Chameleon Company
Alan,
I can understand the generic nature of the humor, but you are severely underestimating me. I still bench my weight and then some. Make that double beef while you're at it Scotty!

Old 07-05-2006, 12:52 PM   #186
Android
Back to check in

Dennis,
Your genius is uncanny! I did accidentally find these posts and I'm back out of curiosity. If you don't believe me then too bad for you. Just so you can fall straight off your high horse I typed in "Snake Boi" in google try it out. You may just find your precious BOI forum. Sorry you all are so ignorant. I know you are the moderator so kick me. What do I have to lose. By the way, I have done and said nothing wrong or foul so if you do erase this post you know in your heart that you are wrong. You poor people wrote 10 pages of replies since I left. Shame on you all.

Old 07-05-2006, 12:57 PM   #187
kmurphy
Quote:
I typed in "Snake Boi"

Quote:
Sorry you all are so ignorant

Old 07-05-2006, 01:04 PM   #188
romad119
Jim,

Awesome!

Well I'll take the salad then. You can toss it. lol. I've switched to way more cardio. I've had good bench numbers etc. but I found it doesn't help me carry weight up mountains.

Now back to the regularly scheduled program.

Old 07-05-2006, 01:04 PM   #189
Mary-Beth is KoRny
Quote:
Originally Posted by Android
Just so you can fall straight off your high horse I typed in "Snake Boi" in google try it out. You may just find your precious BOI forum. Sorry you all are so ignorant.
Nope, Fauna doesn't come up on a search for "Snake Boi".
Try again!

Old 07-05-2006, 01:10 PM   #190
Android
Look four results down. Did you get your GED yet?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!