Pamela Of extremeexotics@yahoo.com - Page 19 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-12-2007, 06:10 PM   #181
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Erramh, Mohamed

164 Prospect St

Brockton, MA 02301-3362

(508) 580-8917
White pages

Old 07-12-2007, 06:44 PM   #182
kmurphy
I got John Dumas, 164 Prospect St., Brockton, Ma.

http://www.daplus.us/ViewPersonProfi...05C970E2DE0540

Old 07-12-2007, 06:46 PM   #183
Wraith
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman
White pages

I looked at google maps.. comparing my own house address and some of my neighbors to get an ideal on accuracy (since the pointer does not show up in the map "square on" the actual address) it looks like on average it is "off" by about 2 house spaces to the left of the addresses I inputed). So keeping that in mind while looking at "john's" address through the satellite photo, and shifting towards the right, there looks to be something of an apartment complex right around the area of the actual address... so there may be more than one person living at that location.

Old 07-12-2007, 06:48 PM   #184
Wraith
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraith
I looked at google maps.. comparing my own house address and some of my neighbors to get an ideal on accuracy (since the pointer does not show up in the map "square on" the actual address) it looks like on average it is "off" by about 2 house spaces to the left of the addresses I inputed). So keeping that in mind while looking at "john's" address through the satellite photo, and shifting towards the right, there looks to be something of an apartment complex right around the area of the actual address... so there may be more than one person living at that location.

Come to think of it, it look more like a small office building complex. I bet he trying to have stuff delivered to his place of work and not his house address.

Old 07-12-2007, 06:54 PM   #185
kmurphy
Dwayne, let me know if you need someone to take possession of these snakes. I can be in Brockton in about 1 1/2 hours. Not looking for a confrontation with John but if the police have them I can get them back to you.

Old 07-12-2007, 06:57 PM   #186
shrap
Dwayne,

He also has addresses, either past or current, in Quincy, North Quincy and Boston. I also have the names of many of his relatives, if you need them I will PM them to you.

Old 07-12-2007, 07:29 PM   #187
crotalusadamanteus
Just amazing that people think they can get away with this stuff. I am still tripping on the audacity of them to reroute the package fraudulently. I mean, how stupid can you possibly be.

I hope this plays out in your favor Dwayne. Seems Fed-Ex should be somewhat liable as well. How can they accept a phone call like that, with out some other verification than a name?

I'm at a loss for words.

Old 07-12-2007, 07:42 PM   #188
shrap
Quote:
Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus
Seems Fed-Ex should be somewhat liable as well. How can they accept a phone call like that, with out some other verification than a name?

I'm at a loss for words.
Yes I was completely stunned when I read that. That is something that I am bringing up with my agent first thing tomorrow morning to see what can be done about making sure that cant happen to me.

Old 07-12-2007, 07:44 PM   #189
Desert Dweller Reptiles
Follow-up !!

I just received a call from FedEx on the status of my package. The representative indicated that Pamela & her accomplis have been calling non-stop trying to get my package delivered. One or both of them were claiming to be me, my wife our my representative. She indicated that together they must of called 30 times; this is a record for any one package she has ever dealt with.

Well, guys you failed! Our snakes are on a return flight home to Arizona!! The package tracking note have been marked as FRAUD Attempts and will not be returning to MA.

We called the MA local police department and have been given direction on how to formally make a case/lawsuit against Pamela and her accomplis. Pamela if you are reading this you did me a favor with your attempts to impersonate me and my wife on the phone with FedEx mail representative trying to get my package.

This is unreal...who would of thought a trade of ball pythons could turn so ugly. I just hope the bumblebee and pastel make it back okay. Temps are very hot, I originally pack them with cool packs.

To recap - Stay away...Far away from Pamela Mansulla and her male friend!!

Do not send payment or valuable items to the following address:

To: Dwayne Bulat <Dwaynebulat@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Message about: 07 PieBald female
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 05:30:07 -0700 (PDT)

My contact info:

Pamela Mansulla
164 Prospect st
Brockton Ma 02301
Phone # 508-562-8793

Again Thank you all for your support and help.

Dwayne & Suzanne Bulat

Old 07-12-2007, 07:50 PM   #190
chondrogal
My prayers will be with you that your snakes make it back to you safely.

I am totally blown away by this transaction gone horribly wrong. Just when you think you've just about heard and/or seen it all someone like this comes along and reminds us just how truly horrid some people are capable of being. Thankfullly, these crooks are in the minority and I'm grateful for this site..... we may not get them all, but it's great to at least get some of the bad guys before they get the chance to do this to others.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!