Critical bill Appreciation Thread. :) - Page 19 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 03-02-2010, 11:04 PM   #181
Twizted Paths
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Tuniwha View Post
He will be doing that 5 minutes after he is able to!!!! That is why we love Chuck!!!

That's great news!! Thank you so much for the update!

Old 03-02-2010, 11:38 PM   #182
TattooLost
I think this is all a scam on Chucks part. He's waiting for Brandi to send a boob shot. HURRY UP ALREADY BRANDI! GOSH!

Old 03-02-2010, 11:44 PM   #183
SamanthaJane13
Thanks for letting us know how Chuck is doing, Maggie!!

Fantastic news!!!

Old 03-02-2010, 11:45 PM   #184
StrictlyExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by TattooLost View Post
I think this is all a scam on Chucks part. He's waiting for Brandi to send a boob shot. HURRY UP ALREADY BRANDI! GOSH!

From ALL the Brandi's that is

Old 03-03-2010, 12:50 AM   #185
Utta
Buy him a slap chop and let him slap chop some nuts. That might make him feel a little better. I'm so happy to hear he appears to be so much better.

Old 03-03-2010, 12:58 AM   #186
garweft
I've been pretty busy writing midterm exams, but have been checking this for updates constantly. Good to hear he's making progress, and hope to have him back soon.

Old 03-03-2010, 01:15 AM   #187
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herpster View Post
I just got back from the hospital. They were not able to do the cat scan because he is not able to tolerate using a portable ventilator right now and they will have to wait until he gets stronger. He has also developed a blood clot in his right leg, which they said normally they would do surgery but obviously he is not strong enough for that.

He is not awake yet but his eyes were more open today and I swear that he looked at me while I was talking to him - it could just be what I NEED to think I saw, but I'm sticking with it. His heart rate did increase while I was talking to him and I see that as a response. I again want to thank all of you for your caring, prayers and well wishes. I know he will appreciate it and although he knows that you all like him, I believe he is going to be shocked when I tell him how much you really do.

DAND - sorry when I pm'd you before my mind was blank as to the update - sorry, I am totally losing my mind, I hope you understand.

Tell Chuck Chuck That Moo (Alicia Holmes, or just my screen name if you will ) loves him dearly, and i hope that he recovers WELL.

Ill be thinking of him constantly and hoping that he is up and kicking butt in no time. ( he had better!) Brandi let me know about this, because i have been away from the forum thing, and i was very very sad to hear anything had happened to him. He is one of my favorites that ive gotten to know over the time ive spent on the forums, and his sense of humor and awesome personality are just some of the things i really love about the guy!

I Wish you and your family all the very best of luck. and i hope that you can all pull through this crappy time together, and be stronger for it. <3 love always ( even though im not around much) - Alicia

Please, Send me an email (MooingTricycle@gmail.com) if you'd like my phone number or anything. Id love to let him know in person ( when hes feeling up to it!) how much i want him to get his butt better!!!

Old 03-03-2010, 09:03 AM   #188
Miss Tuniwha
Quote:
Originally Posted by TattooLost View Post
OMG.. you are SOOooo right.. he HAS mentioned that if he can't see my tits, something horrible might happen.. but I assumed it was directed towards MY health, not his..

Chuck.. Is that what will fix this? Why didn't you warn me?

Man I wish it were that easy to help him out right now

Old 03-03-2010, 09:27 AM   #189
TheFragginDragon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herpster View Post
I just got home from the hospital. When I got there tonight his eyes were half way open and they are usually completely closed. I started to talk to him and his eyes moved in the direction of my voice and I KNOW that he saw me! He opened and closed his eyes a few times tonight......He also moved his head twice and I could not be happier. He has a long road ahead of him but I hope these are the first small steps in the right direction.

Thank you to all of you for caring about him.
So glad to read about this positive development.
Can't wait until his particular brand of wit is once again gracing the pages of Fauna in that soft-spoken, gentle, and sensitive manner that only Chuck can pull off successfully! Love ya Chuck!!

Old 03-03-2010, 10:01 AM   #190
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Tuniwha View Post
OMG.. you are SOOooo right.. he HAS mentioned that if he can't see my tits, something horrible might happen.. but I assumed it was directed towards MY health, not his..

Chuck.. Is that what will fix this? Why didn't you warn me?

Man I wish it were that easy to help him out right now
You never know it just might help. So why don't you post a shot of them puppies ( o ) ( o ) and let's see if that brings Chuck around.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!