Bad Guy MEL KRUGER - CROOK - Page 19 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-26-2015, 08:35 PM   #181
Lucille
Be respectful and truthful and simply provide a link online to pet stores, gun stores, etc. They can come here and look at this thread and decide for themselves how they feel about Kruger.
Most gun folks are honest folks, and a lot of them don't take kindly to gun deals gone bad. And Phoenix is not that big a place, sooner or later people he knows will see this link and have questions for him, and about his 'family' business.

He is playing mind games with you, he isn't in my opinion going to send you anything, but he may very well try to get that last snake out of you, or some money, before cutting off communication. But maybe you can get some Phoenix folks to communicate with him.

Old 10-26-2015, 09:57 PM   #182
ElexisC
He just wants that one boas that's worth over $450. All he was harping about was "the most expensive one". He KNOWS he's getting more out of the deal, I wouldn't be shocked if he's sold even more snakes off. He knows that one snake will bring in even more of a profit. I will never do business with this person, ever.

Even if you receive money first, who's to say he won't file a charge back. He can't even follow threw with the deal he agreed to, always has to bring that one snake back into it, because of GREED. This is completely ridiculous. And like someone else said he most likely already sold the guns and snakes and has no way out of this but to keep stalling and hope he backs off. Post proof the guns and ALL snakes are still in your possession Mel.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Old 10-26-2015, 09:58 PM   #183
Ilovemyherps
I am at a loss for words. This man Kruger is insane to not understand everything posted I'm this thread. Send the man his gun he rightfully deserves. You would think it would be in your best interest seeing ass its still only worth a fraction of the snake prices. But you continually refuse and it's only going to hurt your business in the future. Just do what's right. Neither side really loses, seeing as he only wants one $400 gun over 1500 in animals. You can easily make money. But from reading this thread. You aren't the type to listen to others....with your super rare limited edition platinum guns....

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Old 10-26-2015, 09:59 PM   #184
Ilovemyherps
As not ass hahaha sorry

Old 10-26-2015, 10:37 PM   #185
ElexisC
I want to see photo proof with time and date next to them of the guns AND ALL the boas. He says he didn't sell them in this rhread, but in his text to the OP he says he sold 4 I believe it was.

Old 10-26-2015, 10:37 PM   #186
ElexisC
Thread* ugh..

Old 10-26-2015, 10:40 PM   #187
Ilovemyherps
I wonder if he will post it. Judging by his absence probably not

Old 10-27-2015, 12:41 AM   #188
CwnAnnwn
I think Mr. Kruger has what he wants, we will not be hearing from him again. I think I found his Facebook page, under interest was "making money".

At this point, and his unwillingness to communicate, there is no out come suitable for anyone.

Old 10-27-2015, 05:42 AM   #189
KRUGER'S KRITTER
Not that it matters to any of you

Look at the date
Attached Images

Old 10-27-2015, 06:11 AM   #190
Bronx Boa
Post everything like I have...I said you can keep the snake because you said you had shipped the one gun. This was a trade, never anything else.

It's clear there..."keep the snake, I'll add her to the trade for ONE gun." I have not reviewed anything so those snakes you are selling are not yours. They are my property!

If you were so "prepared" to ship the one gun before? What is stopping you now? Answer that. Ship the gun that you claimed was at your dealer to Colorado. End of story.

The BronX BoA

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
kruger