Jeane Best, Wendy Childs GREAT PEOPLE! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-22-2006, 01:03 AM   #11
reptilebreeder
Quote:
Originally Posted by D Dragon
Hey I thought I'd drop a few great props for these two ladies, Wendy has really helped me with purchasing two beardies from her. She contacted me by phone as so that we could talk personally and not have to just e-mail info. It is nice to know that there are some people that will go the extra mile to help you with making the right choices and even go as far as to separate the wanted dragons and hold them for you. Now i know my dragons are going to be exactly what I wanted. She was very personal and very smart in the reptile field. And a great business person as well. If your looking for a new Beardie give them a shout, it will be worth it!
all that high [too high] praise and you haven't even received anything yet. Oh brother. "contacted me by phone so we could talk personally, and not just e-mail" that's one way to look at it, I guess. Another way to look at it (by probably 99% of people), is that when you get burned you won't have any e-mails to "prove" your case.

FYI, in case you really are that naive, and not just a shill, "helping you make the right choices", "separating the wanted animals, and holding them for you", and talking on the phone...is not going the extra mile, it's stuff that even mediocre business people would do.

Old 08-22-2006, 01:40 AM   #12
lvl0rg4n
Not to mention it gives her your phone number so she can call and harrass you when you piss her off.

Old 08-22-2006, 01:54 AM   #13
VanZwedenReptiles
He's got to be joking rite?Gezzz and didn't receive anything yet come on

Greg VanZweden
http://www.vanzwedenreptiles.com/

Old 08-22-2006, 09:00 AM   #14
D Dragon
Damn, Why does it always got to be ball bustn? If everyone wasnt trying to get one over on the other guy this forum wouldnt even exist. Hows that for thought huh? Have you guys ever thought of complimenting people when they do well? Or is it just more fun to talk SH--? Anyhow I have emails for proof and the transaction was perfect!

Old 08-22-2006, 09:22 AM   #15
Cat_72
Um, do you have the animals then?

Old 08-22-2006, 09:23 AM   #16
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by D Dragon
Damn, Why does it always got to be ball bustn? If everyone wasnt trying to get one over on the other guy this forum wouldnt even exist. Hows that for thought huh? Have you guys ever thought of complimenting people when they do well? Or is it just more fun to talk SH--? Anyhow I have emails for proof and the transaction was perfect!

This is the Point of the BOI chris.
Is to warn Potential Customers Or to Attract Business to those who deserve it. Noone is trying to one up anyone here, but they also do not want the truth Skewed by a few Good Guy Posts when that "company" has a VERY bad rep for "Screwing" people over. these Good Guy Posts might very well be fake. they very well could be real too. Until youve gotten the animals youve bought, i would refrain from posting future good guy posts about anyone. Just some food for thought.

Old 08-22-2006, 09:23 AM   #17
Cat_72
And have you read any of the OTHER thread to see exactly why we're a bit, uh....skeptical?

Old 08-22-2006, 11:05 AM   #18
Chameleon Company
Chris,
You hit the nail on the head.

Old 08-22-2006, 11:06 AM   #19
ravensgait
Good guy post yet no animal yet ??? Now why does this make me think Chris is full of it?? Randy

Old 08-22-2006, 01:11 PM   #20
Otter_23
Glad it went well. If you are into giving people chances I know of a guy named Chris and another one named Bruce who sell hets for a great price. Let me know if you are interested. I sure we can work on changing the misconceptions on them as well.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
jeane best, wendy childs