Bad Guy Mark Jukes, Reptile realm - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-05-2012, 04:16 PM   #11
bobtard
Seems like someone that is just looking to score free animals..

Old 01-05-2012, 11:32 PM   #12
Reptile Realm CEO
Why?

He sells plenty of Retics, BP's, Carballs, Spidercarballs and Burms. The Beardeds are from a local couple who had them fro their grandchildren. I can hook you up with the breeder if that's why you want to know. You can PM me on FB.
Will be posting pic tomorrow on both the Reptile realm and Mark Jukes pages.
Thanks for asking tho'!

Old 01-05-2012, 11:52 PM   #13
Reptile Realm CEO
Yeah, that's it. You got it figured. Well, since it's a non-profit, educational facility, we do get the occasional free animal; but i only recently turned down an African Grey Parrot, and last summer, declined a Scarlett Mac Aw, because they are NOT reptiles. Why? You turn down free reptiles when they are offered? They're all over Craigslist...had $1,000's donated in dry-goods and reptile supplies. My garage is full of 55's (All free) Get over it, without these people, ...wait, why am I explaining my opinion of the boring, vapid yet inane comment of a complete stranger? Sorry. Good bye.

Old 01-06-2012, 12:18 AM   #14
bobtard
Lookin' like a winner right now.

Old 01-06-2012, 01:05 AM   #15
oyb1
It would have more fair to the OP if you had paid him his "hundo" before you bought the white tiger retic off of Reptile Auction's FB page.

Just sayin'

http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php...type=1&theater

Chad Taylor

Old 01-06-2012, 01:18 AM   #16
bobtard
Quote:
Originally Posted by oyb1 View Post
It would have more fair to the OP if you had paid him his "hundo" before you bought the white tiger retic off of Reptile Auction's FB page.

Just sayin'

http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php...type=1&theater

Chad Taylor
Maybe he'll insist on shipping it without payment.

Old 01-06-2012, 03:00 PM   #17
Reptile Realm CEO
Nah. I told Josh he would be paid by the weekend GUS LOWE, who is the one who told me about this post, gave me a killer deal on the Tiger, and he knows I have to pay Josh FIRST, so I can pay for Gus' snake AFTER Josh and I square up. Boy, sure are a lot of know-it-all who want to judge someone about owing another person a hundred bucks. Oh, and there is no such thing as bad publicity, that's why the thread is still here. I can defend myself. Don't need to sue this site for SLANDER, LIBEL, OR DEFAMATION OF CHARACTER. See, you complete strangers can think whatever you like. If you truly knew how much I despise my fellow humans, believe me, you wouldn't bother. But when a site hosts inflammatory comments about Reptile Realm, which is indeed a business, ah, I'll save it for the next smart-alec. So who's next. And THANK YOU, all those who have come to the Reptile Realm page on FB and my personal page, Mark Jukes, on FB, where you may even notice Josh and I are still friends. Sooooooo...hopefully he will at least keep me as a FB friend, as he has every right to be mad at my severe lateness. I asked him to remove this, and like I deserve no less, said he would when I pay him. Next?

Old 01-06-2012, 03:03 PM   #18
AbsoluteApril
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reptile Realm CEO View Post
I asked him to remove this, and like I deserve no less, said he would when I pay him.

Nothing is removed from the BOI

nice attitude you have there! Good luck and glad Josh will get his money

Old 01-06-2012, 03:04 PM   #19
Reptile Realm CEO
I'll be here all week folks. Surely some of you have better things to do? See, I like talking about current affairs, or learning a foreign language, the new Red Wings film, The Walking Dead, the only thing worse than everyone talking about you at once, is no one talking about you...at all. So spread the word; I sure seem to have enough defenders to back me up. "Bad Guy mark Jukes"....kinda like the sound of that.

Old 01-06-2012, 03:07 PM   #20
Reptile Realm CEO
Not really! kinda like the one where they send the animal, then OVER CHARGE (Rape) Me on the postage. happened TWICE, and guess what I paid them! Hit some hard times last Fall, but God-FORBID, things are finally looking-up!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!