Inquiry rob informer starzman - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-12-2013, 05:31 PM   #11
burmbreeder5 artie
v

well i think its a violation of tos listing as thou he lives on long island where ball pythons are legal when he lives in brooklyn where ball pythons are illegal , since he wants to comment how i did things wrong when he is clearly breaking the law as well but dont worry ill see that his law breaking days will be over soon , wonder how his newsday article will read?

Old 03-12-2013, 05:34 PM   #12
parrotlady
Looks like someone is butt hurt!

Old 03-12-2013, 05:36 PM   #13
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by burmbreeder5 artie View Post
anyone have any problems with rob cheating stealing or anything
you can join lawsuit send all info to burmbreeder5@aol.com
Are we to take it that you have a lawsuit pending against Rob Starzman? Or are you just looking for dirt, and trying to cast some shadows with your implication?

Old 03-12-2013, 05:39 PM   #14
burmbreeder5 artie
as the post reads im intrested in seeing what other people have to say i guess you didnt see that point i am looking fo ranyone who has hade problems no matter what they may be with rob starzman seemed pretty clear to me

as far as shaddows about me na i live in the open and never deny anything i have done wrong

Old 03-12-2013, 05:41 PM   #15
hhmoore
Quote:
well i think its a violation of tos listing as thou he lives on long island where ball pythons are legal when he lives in brooklyn where ball pythons are illegal , since he wants to comment how i did things wrong when he is clearly breaking the law as well but dont worry ill see that his law breaking days will be over soon , wonder how his newsday article will read?
What does this have to do with Rob Starzman? If your answer is "nothing", then it has no place in this thread. You've already been directed to the Fauna Feedback Forum if you want to address/discuss site policies...my advice would be to use that option to learn, rather than make assumptions; and, in the process, stop making disruptive off topic posts on the BOI.

Old 03-12-2013, 05:44 PM   #16
hhmoore

I feel as if we are speaking two different languages...

Old 03-12-2013, 05:44 PM   #17
burmbreeder5 artie
hh

ok well you asked questions and made statements about me on my wifes thread i assumed it wast the way you wanted to handle things just remove it and wont happen again

Old 03-12-2013, 05:51 PM   #18
Fangthane
Quote:
just make sure its the same rob strarzman who has been selling snakes for third party
Quote:
because i unlike rob wouldnt out someone who didnt have anything to do with this is about rob not the other guy even thou they are a couple i dont feel he did anything wrong
Quote:
Originally Posted by burmbreeder5 View Post
i am laura i set all internet dealings period there i post all ads answer all emails my husband deals with all animals shipping and meeting if anyone has a problem with that then that is there problem
Bit of a double standard, don't you think? Your "wife", "Laura", supposedly does the advertising while you deal with the animals. If the animals are healthy and honestly described, what's it matter if Rob and his partner have a similar arrangement? There's nothing shady about having someone else write and place your ads. Hell, you'd possibly be better off if you delegated the writing duties to someone who actually survived the birthing process mentally intact.

Old 03-12-2013, 06:15 PM   #19
BillZ
Well, as much as it pains me to agree with Mr. Davidson on anything at all, what's fair is fair.

I don't know about some of the other stuff he mentions but when it comes to stealing and cheating with regards to Mr. Starzman I have had many experiences with him that I felt this to be the case. In fact, in every transaction I ever had with Mr. Starzman I always left feeling that I either outright had stolen the item or at the very least cheated him out of a fair price. This man is relentless in giving you a quality item and refusing to accept anything more then what is less than fair. Sometimes, after completing a transaction, the deal feels so much like we either robbed or cheated him I will look at my son and yell "Run" and we race to the car as fast as we can. My son jumps into the trunk with the merchandise for the long drive, about 2 hours, and we speed off, crossing the boarder with our contraband.

Sometimes, actually many times, just as I am about to slam the trunk closed and thinking we are making a clean getaway, Mr.Starzman will come racing out screaming horrific things at us like, STOP...;.STOP.... I have some free water bowls for you, or , I have some free really clean, rat and mice and snake feces free, tubs for you (and those sure came in handy), or , I have some free flexwatt for you and here, you are going to need this free thermostat so you can safely use the free flexwatt, or, I have a huge, fully sealed bag of aspen for you... free... Relentless I tell you...
And if that wasn't enough there were multiple times that this man made my children take home healthy, clean, beautiful morphs of considerable value.....all for free.

You should post the lawsuit information here. After all, I'm sure your email account is going to be bombarded with people wanting to join in. I know I would be interested... If this man isn't stopped soon I'm going to keep having to purchase incredibly healthy, ridiculously fairly priced, beautiful examples of morphs. And just recently this son of a b*tch has opened up new doors for us, thus allowing us to reach heights in the morphing hobby we would never thought possible in such a short time.

For God sakes... Please... somebody stop this man. These 2 hour drives are killing me... The gas.... The toll (house cookies that is)... I can't take it anymore.

Old 03-12-2013, 06:21 PM   #20
burmbreeder5 artie
funny bill you can get anywher on the island in 2 hours huh wher e we met is 45 min to robs house huh thats funny

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!