Tragic Day - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 01-02-2006, 09:15 AM   #11
ByRandom
Cory you and your family are in my prayers.

Old 01-02-2006, 09:28 AM   #12
Landmark Reptiles
Sorry to hear this Cory, I am speechless. Your family is in my thoughts and prayers.

Old 01-02-2006, 09:53 AM   #13
gmherps
Sorry to hear about your loss Cory.

Old 01-02-2006, 10:25 AM   #14
Jeremy Letkey
Cory, we are truly sorry for your loss. I hope that you and your family can find peace in the fact that your mother was a beautiful person, full of love and caring. You and your family will be in our thoughts and prayers.

Old 01-02-2006, 10:40 AM   #15
Shelley1063
Cory, I too am so sorry to hear about your mother, what a tragedy. She sounds like one heck of a great woman. There is nothing anyone can say to truly help at this time, I know. But hopefully just knowing you are in so many peoples thoughts and prays can be of some comfort.

With my deepest sympathy,
Shelley

Old 01-02-2006, 10:54 AM   #16
g&mgeckos
Cory we are so sorry to hear of your loss. If you need anything just let us know. Our prayers are with you and yours.

Old 01-02-2006, 11:33 AM   #17
dragonflame
Cory,
I'm so sorry for your loss. Your mother sounded like a wonderful, beautiful person. I pray that your mother is being safely watched over by our Father and is safe and happy. I'm truly sorry for your loss, and I'll be praying for you and your family. I know there isnt much more I can do for you besides that, but all of us must remember that its the most important thing we can do.

Old 01-02-2006, 11:35 AM   #18
LeosForLess
Cory, I'm so sorry to hear of the los of your mother. I couldn't imagine the loss of mine, closest person to me i've lost is my grandpa and to imagine how unbearable that was i wouldnt be able to live without my mom...

Old 01-02-2006, 12:24 PM   #19
Ginger Ambrose
My prayers are with you

Cory,

I lost my Mother when she was 57, and I pray that you will be able to
use your memories to help you through this time.
It takes a long time for the pain to ease, but it will.
You will have my prayers for you and those who knew your Mom.
May your family be blessed, with the knowledge that she is now
looking down on you from Heaven.

Ginger Ambrose

Old 01-02-2006, 12:40 PM   #20
StinaUIUC
Oh I'm so sorry for your loss!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!