Can you say glow in the dark?? - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 03-19-2005, 06:50 PM   #11
WiteLeo
If I was A&M, there is NO WAY you could get me to sell that BEAST!

Thats better then what Trempers got...but in '08 Tremper is bringing out is "Blue" morph.

SWEET! :scatter: ! :scatter: ! :scatter: ! :scatter: ! :scatter: !!!!

Old 03-19-2005, 07:02 PM   #12
brucestephenson
Quote:
Thats better then what Trempers got...but in '08 Tremper is bringing out is "Blue" morph.

SWEET! ! ! ! ! !!!!
What is a blue morph?

Old 03-19-2005, 09:52 PM   #13
montezuma
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monte
I think that Alberto got flamed too much so he quit posting.

It's a hard deal to be popular - lots of people want to knock them off.

That gecko is tremendous. You think he will take 20 bucks for it?

I don't think so either.

Thanks for sharing the pix.
While I agree with you that it is hard to be popular, I know why he got "flamed" so much... it's partly due to ego! Thats one reason...
I don't know how many of you went to the Daytona Beach show this year (especially due to hurricanes!) but Alberto had an albino levis pilbarensis.. very very nice looking animal. When I talked to him he told me he hatched it... I knew for a fact it was true. This animal came from Chris Harney and was sold to him thru Craig Messina (which Alberto drove absolutely nuts with 1000 questions). My point is he takes credit for others accomplishments, which in my book is the one of the worst things you can do in this business...
Anyways, Yes its a very nice looking Leo, hopefully I am hatching leos like that this year.

Old 03-19-2005, 10:04 PM   #14
WiteLeo
Quote:
Originally Posted by brucestephenson
What is a blue morph?

Trempers Daughter told us about it on KS like a year ago. This is what Tremper told us...
" Blue Albinos........Update 11/15/04 - due to an incubator accident I lost my male hets and now have to start all over making new male hets and then breeding them back to the mutation female. So my friends, this nice project is set back, but not dead. If I can duplicate this mutation in a single offspring then the light blue albinos with red eyes will happen. My blue mutation female tangerine albino was born with a large bright blue spot on her tail. She is now 3 years old and the blue color is still very prominent. So there is much potential, but at this point, we're looking at 2006 or 2007 on these - and that all depends on duplicating the blue. Don't be too disappointed, I promise some equally impressive new mutations for 2005!"

So I can't freekin wait! I think it will be an albino with the blue color that is above geckos eye's when they are babies!

...FrEeKiN AwSoMe!1!!1!!SHIFT!!1!!111!

Old 03-19-2005, 10:08 PM   #15
SFgeckos
ohhh i see

ahhh...the whole ego thing...i can understand now haha

albino levis pilbarensis? yes he has a few i know that...even seen pics of a nice paradox albino. unfortunately, they (albino pilbars) have been around for YEARS. everyone has them (or had them)..but nobody tells u the truth about them? interestingly enough, most of the albinos including the paradox albino sold to a particular breeder who started posting pics all over the net were produced from an outcrossed female het who was PRODUCED BY ME. =)

-jon

Old 03-19-2005, 10:18 PM   #16
Manhattan Herps
and this is the same gecko when it hatched

what an BIG change huh?

Old 03-19-2005, 10:26 PM   #17
WiteLeo
lol, WOW!

He looks like his he just got out of the grill!

Old 03-19-2005, 10:31 PM   #18
montezuma
Quote:
Originally Posted by SFgeckos
albino levis pilbarensis? yes he has a few i know that...even seen pics of a nice paradox albino. unfortunately, they (albino pilbars) have been around for YEARS. everyone has them (or had them)..but nobody tells u the truth about them? interestingly enough, most of the albinos including the paradox albino sold to a particular breeder who started posting pics all over the net were produced from an outcrossed female het who was PRODUCED BY ME. =)

-jon
OK... whatever you say.

Old 03-19-2005, 11:05 PM   #19
brucestephenson
I can understand people not liking it, but is it worth not having Alberto come here to say it?

Old 03-19-2005, 11:13 PM   #20
montezuma
Quote:
Originally Posted by brucestephenson
I can understand people not liking it, but is it worth not having Alberto come here to say it?
I didn't say that... I just said why I feel he got the grief that Monte mentioned .

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!