Inquiry Username Victor121 – Questionable Guy - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-18-2011, 01:40 PM   #11
MikeCurtin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Focal X View Post
Kevin, just to clarify, did he say that's all the het's he owned or all the ones he had for sale? A keeper today could be for sale tomorrow.

No giving paperwork when you say you will is one thing, but I don't see why he has to cough up every detail of his collection. I, personally, don't want anyone to know what I have at home.
Hey, Nick....when someone pops up this quickly with this many hets, in conjunction with questionable paperwork, that person should probably have some explanation....especially if he obviously doesn't have any problem with people coming to his house or knowing what he has.

Had anyone heard of Victor before he started advertising animals for sale? Did Victor claim to produce any of these hets? It just seems like an awful lot of hets going through an awful lot of hands if you ask me.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ight=victor121

Old 03-18-2011, 01:52 PM   #12
Focal
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeCurtin View Post
Hey, Nick....when someone pops up this quickly with this many hets, in conjunction with questionable paperwork, that person should probably have some explanation....especially if he obviously doesn't have any problem with people coming to his house or knowing what he has.

Had anyone heard of Victor before he started advertising animals for sale? Did Victor claim to produce any of these hets? It just seems like an awful lot of hets going through an awful lot of hands if you ask me.

I'm not defending him. Just asking questions and keeping an open mind until I hear both sides. Something that seems to be overlooked in here a lot. No offense OP.

To me, it seems like the only explaining he needs to do is why he is not providing paperwork. He did just purchase $15k in snakes so I would at least keep that in mind for now.

Old 03-18-2011, 01:59 PM   #13
oxygen8569
can you post pics of the Hets maybe someone will be able to match the patterns

Old 03-18-2011, 02:17 PM   #14
khood
Nick

Nick,
I was at his house. I saw his entire collection at that time. While he did have a few nice mid end animals, he didn't have anything like he is listing now. He showed me the ONLY 2 het albino females that he had. I asked "Are their any more because I will buy them too". He said "No, this is all I have" and showed them to me. Remember, he said he had to sell off his collection because of a move he was making across the country. Why would he hold back some if that were the case. Plus he showed me everything he had. Now he is offering to buy entire clutches and collections. And I know of at least one recent high end collection he bought. I am sure you all have seen the ads. Let me ask you Nick, would you be at all concerned if you were in my or Casey's shoes? I am not here saying he is a bad guy yet, but I have had many red flags pop up in my dealings with him. At least I will know for sure if they are in fact hets because one is definitely gravid by Victor's breeding. The other that I have is currently being bred to an albino to to see if she proves out.

Old 03-18-2011, 02:34 PM   #15
khood
Doug and Jeremy

Doug,

I will post pics later when I am home of the 2 female hets that I bought.

Jeremy,

I saw that het pied ad too. I also saw your post at that time about Ralph keeping photos of all clutches. I will tell you this... he showed me this group of 'mixed up hets' and offered them to me. I wanted nothing to do with them. I will also go on record and say they were no where near the size he had them listed in his ad. This was another red flag to me.

Old 03-18-2011, 02:40 PM   #16
phoenix-cry
Can't say anything about his hets, but he did sell me a female pied that I have been very happy with.

Old 03-18-2011, 03:13 PM   #17
ReptilesAnonymous
Now knowing Kevin’s experience, it really doesn’t take a detective to see that something is very wrong here.

Quick rundown:

Victor told me he had a total of 3 het albinos. The exact same day, he told Kevin that he had a total of 2 het albinos. Kevin went to his house before Victor and I even came to and agreement and he told Kevin that he was buying all of his het albinos. Later that day, he told me that I was buying all of the het albinos that he had left. He told both of us that these were originally from Ralph Davis.

Based on what Victor himself said, at the very most he could have had 3 het albinos but somehow he sold 4 het albinos that same day.

Currently he has another posting for another female het albino and based on the fact that he claims it is possibly gravid from the albino he sold a few weeks ago, he has had it for a while. If he sells this one - that will be 5 female het albinos he has sold out of the 3 that he said he had.

Now that being said - Would anyone like to buy some really great het albinos from me and Kevin? I’m sure we can make you a good deal and they come with a really great guarantee from Victor.

Old 03-18-2011, 03:52 PM   #18
khood
I hope Victor comes hear and explains a little more. I have questions that I would like answered. I haven't been able to get through to him on the phone. Casey was waiting to hear back from Victor about how many hets I took that same day.

Victor, why would you tell Casey that I only bought 1 supposed het when I actually bought 2, if they are in fact really hets? Something is not adding up dude. And why haven't you been able to send pics of the locks or the paperwork from Ralph to me? It's been almost 2 months.

Old 03-18-2011, 04:06 PM   #19
ReptilesAnonymous
I got a PM about it, so just to be completely clear, the remark I made at the end of my last message about Kevin and I selling our snakes from Victor was just a joke. That was not really an advertisement of any kind.

More importantly, I just got an email from Victor saying that his son is in the hospital so he isn’t concerned with this stuff right now.

He didn’t say why his son was in the hospital, but regardless of snake stuff - I hope you will join me in praying for him.

Old 03-18-2011, 04:19 PM   #20
Matt2979
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace1119 View Post
I got a PM about it, so just to be completely clear, the remark I made at the end of my last message about Kevin and I selling our snakes from Victor was just a joke. That was not really an advertisement of any kind.

More importantly, I just got an email from Victor saying that his son is in the hospital so he isn’t concerned with this stuff right now.

He didn’t say why his son was in the hospital, but regardless of snake stuff - I hope you will join me in praying for him.
Where have I heard THAT before???

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ezeir, victor, victor ezeir, victor121