Wanted Adult Cresties - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 09-27-2010, 10:49 AM   #11
dbeando
good point sublime, alot of people will breed these lower end geckos whether on purpose or accident. great for a pet only crested owner, but yeah i agree i would rather spend more on the high end babies or adults(with proven lineage)quality over quantity example buy an awesome red male breed it to your females, they produce reds some can sell some for up to 200 a baby. made your money back probably on 1 clutch if both hatch. either way you go, good luck.

Old 09-27-2010, 11:00 AM   #12
Sublime Reptiles
the thing with crested genetics, that red male may prove to produce everything but reds with the females. If you dont know the background of all your geckos, then it is a pop shot on what they will produce. Normally your odds are better, 2 red geckos are more apt to produce red geckos then a red gecko and a blonde. But on the same token, my creamies produce creamy geckos paired with my blonde male, last year I got a male that looked just like my mocha and cream female, all babies turned out to be blondes and halloweens. Rare it be with my creamies with my blonde, this is why people often dont do odd matchings simply because it tends to produce average colored geckos. But if you have a specific goal in mind, like to breed reds, then spend the money geckos from red lines, your odds will increase if they are both from red lines to produce reds, then just pairing up a single red gecko with a differen colored gecko.

Old 09-27-2010, 11:19 AM   #13
mustangpwr44
As stated before I have no interest in breeding not now not ever I am strictly looking for pets to go in an elaborate enclosure I'm currently building
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-27-2010, 11:21 AM   #14
_Sam_
I have a couple adults and sub-adults that are priced pretty decent. I think I've got 2 females and 2 males left (one male has no tail). If you're interested, just let me know
http://www.skgeckos.com/available.html

Old 09-27-2010, 11:27 AM   #15
dbeando
not so much any female but i personally would like to try some combinations. full cream bak pin male to my red female. try to get a red cream back baby. next year im going to try a proven red harley male to a new female tricolor i got to try and produce a red tricolor, i havent seen one before and would be interesting to see what they can produce and also the fact that i cannot find a tricolor male that has anything close to her color, pattern, and structure.(bought her from eriv favez =)

Old 09-27-2010, 02:43 PM   #16
polasian
If you want to give the OP in-depth advice, or if you want to talk about your breeding plans...then please do so privately via PM. You can also go to the discussion forums and continue this there. The classifieds aren't the place for such conversations, though.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!