Bad Guy Spiffy Bugs is iffy - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-08-2011, 07:08 PM   #11
ShortStack
Quote:
Originally Posted by esnailme View Post
I am not sure I get your point???

The forum I am a member of suggested a make a post here.

Let's contact spiffy and see what's going on!
My POINT is that in order for us to see what really happened here, BOTH sides should give their side, with as much proof as possible. So in a sense, both are in the "spotlight". It does not mean we don't believe you or are putting you in front of the firing squad. It just means we are trying to get to the truth.

Old 08-08-2011, 07:22 PM   #12
esnailme
user profile updated

Old 08-08-2011, 07:30 PM   #13
pssh
Hello,

I was unaware of this thread until just now. I am sorry about the issue that we seemed to have. I have issued you a full refund (or at least I clicked the full refund button on paypal.)

The original transaction was for a praying mantis ootheca. Unfortunately, it hatched the weekend before I was to ship it out and it was not in a fully sealed container so they escaped.

I am not a huge company, I am one person. I apologize that I was not able to recall exactly who you were. I was not given an order number or anything in the second response email for the refund. I am also a bit ill at the moment. I know that is no excuse, but perhaps it will make you more able to relate.

Anyways, I offered to give a full refund (which I did on paypal, as the money was gone,) as well as offer to work out some sort of credit towards another purchase.

It is inexcusable that I had not given you the refund the first time and I am very sorry about that.

Old 08-08-2011, 07:37 PM   #14
pssh
I would like to say that I have sent another $5 to her just now.

Perhaps it is different because she payed by echeck?

Old 08-08-2011, 07:44 PM   #15
esnailme
As stated on the chameleon forum ........it was not the the money but the principal. Business is business

You would not respond to any of my emails.

Old 08-08-2011, 07:45 PM   #16
ShortStack
So you say you gave the refund, but she says she never got one? Do you have any kind of proof you send it, Kara?

Old 08-08-2011, 07:51 PM   #17
ShortStack
Quote:
Originally Posted by pssh View Post
I would like to say that I have sent another $5 to her just now.

Perhaps it is different because she payed by echeck?
You said you sent a refund.. On the first page where she paid by e-check, it says it takes 3-5 business to process. Maybe a refund is the same way? When was it sent? If you did send it, maybe there is a chance it just has not processed yet.

I'm not taking anyone's side or jumping on anyone, just trying to figure out what happened.

Old 08-08-2011, 09:02 PM   #18
pssh
I have no idea. The refund has been processed and is taken care of for sure. Sorry for the hassle.

I did not get any emails except the ones I replied to.

Old 08-08-2011, 09:24 PM   #19
esnailme
refund issued at 08/08/11 6:36m CDT.

Thank you spiffy.

Spiffy I am sorry to hear that you were ill. I am hoping you are feeling much better.

I was drawn to your website because of the variety of bugs you advertise.

I wish you much luck.

Thank you members of the forum for assisting in this mediation.

I am glad we were able to resolve this matter without things getting ugly.

Felecia

Old 08-08-2011, 10:01 PM   #20
Ed Clark
It's good to see an issue resolved on the BOI with both parties happy1

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!