Shipping - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shipping

Notices

Shipping Forum for all issues concerning shipping, shipping companies, and anything directly related to moving animals and products via commercial carriers.

Old 08-19-2006, 06:04 PM   #11
rjward97
No probelm! Glad you got someone to help you out! My rep is awesome. I had setup my account and not used it for anything yet.. like a whole week lol. She took time out of her day to call and see if I needed anything. I told her what I needed, the reptile shipping certification, and she has done everything for me! Emailed me the paperwork I needed to fill out as well as a couple pdf files that take you set by step through their method of packaging to get approved, all within minutes of our 1st phone conversation. I am waiting to here back form the package testing dept to get my box sent in to them.

Old 08-20-2006, 12:34 AM   #12
INSANE CANES
Been certified with and shipping with Fed X for a year or so now.

Old 08-20-2006, 02:58 PM   #13
Joejr14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill_Leverton
Thanks, I just go off the phone with the sweetest Southern Belle', She helped me alot, Going to have a Rep calling monday Thank you again.
I had this same problem getting certified.

Bill, if your rep doesn't call you by Monday, place a call to Rod Coffman using FedEx's voicemail system. It'll give you an option when you first call of using the party's extension or entering part of the last name.

If you'd rather email, rod.coffman@fedex.com, I believe.

He was MOST helpful until my rep finally showed up.

Old 08-20-2006, 11:37 PM   #14
bsharrah
Quote:
While I do agree that is the way to go, Its really not cost effective, It use to be so easy yesterday, When Ups, Fed-ex Dhl/Air Borne use to make these deliveries
Considering what ground carriers are charging these days, Delta Dash doesn't cost too much more. You also have to consider that Delta Dash insures the animal up to $750. Find a ground carrier that will honor their insurance for an animal, certified or not.

Bart

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!