A had to share Pastel Jungle ph albino - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Boas Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 05-17-2013, 08:59 PM   #11
BoaSwag
Quote:
Originally Posted by allreptiles1966 View Post
It cant be ! It came from a non papered Pastel Dream to a Jungle het albino,so no way its a hypo.
My photo id also states this. You can confer with the breeder.
Why do you ask this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIchaelfm View Post
There is no way this is a hypo. Dad way a jungle het albino to a pastel female. There were no hypos in the clutch.
I'm not doubting you two at all. Just saying that that's an awesome jungle. Very clean base color.

Old 05-17-2013, 10:13 PM   #12
Snake-Queen
Very nice.

Old 05-18-2013, 09:05 AM   #13
Varanis
That is a real nice pastel!
And I agree not a hypo BUT an extremely clean jungle.
As for the no hypos in a non hypo litter it is possible but extremely rare I had a hypo pop up out of a line where they have been bred since the late 80's early 90's and until this year "when I got a hypo looking baby" I had an enigma that in all appearances was a hypo unfortunately is passed 48 hours after birth.

Back on track I would love to see more pics of your jungle try outdoor pictures in sunlight and in shade to get better colors maybe? I usually get better pictures out side and I am no photographer at all LOL

Old 05-18-2013, 12:38 PM   #14
allreptiles1966
Quote:
Originally Posted by Varanis View Post
That is a real nice pastel!
And I agree not a hypo BUT an extremely clean jungle.
As for the no hypos in a non hypo litter it is possible but extremely rare I had a hypo pop up out of a line where they have been bred since the late 80's early 90's and until this year "when I got a hypo looking baby" I had an enigma that in all appearances was a hypo unfortunately is passed 48 hours after birth.

Back on track I would love to see more pics of your jungle try outdoor pictures in sunlight and in shade to get better colors maybe? I usually get better pictures out side and I am no photographer at all LOL

Hello Again
Thank you,he is sweet. I will try the outside pics in shade once it warms up into the 80's here.
Not too long.

Old 05-18-2013, 01:31 PM   #15
Varanis
Well since it is a lazy day I need to take my own advice and get some pics too
If all goes well after next week I don't know if I will have time for pics, getting off the water truck and on to the fuel truck nights with the paving crew, It will still be a few years before Mary dose her jungle novas but let me know if you ever have babies from this beaute, the wife may be interested 8)

Old 05-18-2013, 01:52 PM   #16
MIchaelfm
Rich is a great guy and I hope I am not infringing on his post but here are two more from the same litter. The reds Rich is talking about really came out on a few. His probably got the most.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg jungle female.jpg (61.3 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg jungle male.jpg (211.4 KB, 24 views)

Old 05-19-2013, 07:55 AM   #17
allreptiles1966
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIchaelfm View Post
Rich is a great guy and I hope I am not infringing on his post but here are two more from the same litter. The reds Rich is talking about really came out on a few. His probably got the most.

Your never infringing Mike. LOl. Your always welcomed to jump right in on any of my post !!

Thanks for the great guy part. I will always try hard.

Old 05-19-2013, 07:59 AM   #18
allreptiles1966
Quote:
Originally Posted by Varanis View Post
Well since it is a lazy day I need to take my own advice and get some pics too
If all goes well after next week I don't know if I will have time for pics, getting off the water truck and on to the fuel truck nights with the paving crew, It will still be a few years before Mary dose her jungle novas but let me know if you ever have babies from this beaute, the wife may be interested 8)
Not words o want to here anymore. lol I paved and was a foreman for years on a paving crew. I wished we worked night. I can only imagine how much cooler it is then working in 90 degree heat. I never got the chance to do highways. Roads,yes.
The boy in the pic will be breed next year,to what,not sure yet. I have a couple things for him,but need to get the right one to get the whole litter red.

Old 05-23-2013, 07:29 AM   #19
allreptiles1966
Jungle litter dropped this morning.

As you can see,someones 100% het didnt prove out !!

Heres a quick goo pic. I will post clean ones soon.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg litter.jpg (211.1 KB, 15 views)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!