Info on record / Debbie Prince - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-04-2009, 12:13 PM   #11
myminskins
I dont live in Pine Bluff . And yes it took almost 3 hrs to get there for us . None of the above info is in anyway a lie . This is posted for the sake of people like us who come to the BOI before they buy .

Old 04-04-2009, 12:25 PM   #12
myminskins
Quote:
Originally Posted by lanceheads View Post
[/b]

3 hr drive?
From Pine Bluff to Sherwood takes LESS than an hour!
Maybe you don't live in Pine Bluff, but just from about anywhere in Arkansas you can drive to Central Ar (Sherwood) in less than 3 hrs.

Randal Berry
Perhaps you can drive through rush hr traffic in the pouring thrunderstorm from Pine Buff to Sherwood but I cannot .It takes me over an hr to get from Pine Bluff to Little Rock .
The snake was recieved in the Pine Bluff fed ex station and I then drove back home with it . No way did I say we live in Pine Bluff and it took 3 hrs to drive the snake to Sherwood from PB.
We are 2 hrs from LR.To get from and through rush hr LR NLR and out to Keil did indeed take that long for us .
Did you have a question about anything else ?

Old 04-04-2009, 12:25 PM   #13
ToshaMc
Story is pretty easy to follow

1. Three snakes shipped
2. Buyer contacted seller the day of arrival to let them know they arrived safely
3. Later that day buyer realizes one of them has problems and contacts seller by email and phone.
4. Seller says "it's just shipping stress it will go away"
5. After a few days of believing seller and the "shipping stress" does not go away buyer contacts a few breeders who tell her that is not "shipping stress" and snake needs to see a vet asap.
6. Buyer takes questionable snake to vet at earliest appointment.
7. Vet confirms there is something seriously wrong with the snake.

Seller will not stand behind the health of the animal - stating that it arrived alive and that is all she guaranteed.

Seller lied about it being "shipping stress that would go away"

Seller will not assume responsibility and either knowingly shipping out a sick snake or poor shipping procedures that have harmed the snake.

Seller did not care that she could have IBD in her collection or that she could be shipping it out in all the snakes she flipped.

Did I miss anything?

Old 04-04-2009, 12:37 PM   #14
147boas
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToshaMc View Post

1. Three snakes shipped
2. Buyer contacted seller the day of arrival to let them know they arrived safely
3. Later that day buyer realizes one of them has problems and contacts seller by email and phone.
5. After a few days of believing seller and the "shipping stress" does not go away buyer contacts a few breeders who tell her that is not "shipping stress" and snake needs to see a vet asap.

Seller will not stand behind the health of the animal - stating that it arrived alive and that is all she guaranteed.

Seller will not assume responsibility and either knowingly shipping out a sick snake or poor shipping procedures that have harmed the snake.

Seller did not care that she could have IBD in her collection or that she could be shipping it out in all the snakes she flipped.

Did I miss anything?
no i think you have it all i think the seller needs to step up and take some responsibility and refund the money

Old 04-04-2009, 12:38 PM   #15
myminskins
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark View Post
Toni, This is hard to grasp...not the facts. just the way you laid it out.

Tell us a lil story about how it played out.

You recieved snake, bad packageing, snake not healthy etc etc.

I'm always a little confused, you took me over the top here!
Sounds like you got the basics represented by my posts . The
snake arrived either damaged or sick .The seller was notified by email and phone immediately .She kept saying it would get better...it didnt . I found a reptile vet on the internet after calling the ones in my area and south of home ....none of which would see a snake .
Took her into the vet. His letter is printed in my 1st post explains the rest . The snake continues to tie itself in knots and show neuro damage .
Look at the pix of the box and read my post . IBD? damage from inappropiate packaging ? I posted pix of the box and packing . All info was made available to seller from the beginning .
The seller has not made things right with us .
That pretty much covers it .

Old 04-04-2009, 12:51 PM   #16
ForkedTung
Just for the record, Are we talking about a Caramel Albino Ball Python here?
What were the other snakes?
Are they in quarantine as well?

Old 04-04-2009, 12:52 PM   #17
ToshaMc
Quote:
Originally Posted by 147boas View Post
no i think you have it all i think the seller needs to step up and take some responsibility and refund the money

Refund for the cost of snake and vet bill compensation.

Old 04-04-2009, 12:55 PM   #18
147boas
Quote:
Refund for the cost of snake and vet bill compensation.
yes i agree

Old 04-04-2009, 01:01 PM   #19
myminskins
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForkedTung View Post
Just for the record, Are we talking about a Caramel Albino Ball Python here?
What were the other snakes?
Are they in quarantine as well?
Yes the snake with the problem is the caramel albino .

The other 2 are a pr of caramel glow hets susposedly from BHB .

They are in qt and will remain so .

She flipped them .

Old 04-04-2009, 01:02 PM   #20
myminskins
Quote:

1. Three snakes shipped

Did I miss anything?
Thank you for organizing this accurately Tosha .

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!