Bad Guy hboyles66(Hank Boyles & Melissa Bayles) Ripoff - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-17-2011, 02:32 AM   #11
RachelSS
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraB View Post
Okay ... so 8 days ago the seller tells you in an email "I should be able to ship in the next 2 weeks" and you open a dispute and say you got ripped off?

The seller also posts here immediately, not ignoring the Bad Guy post you started, like most thieves and scammers do.

Like Tom, I'm also not saying the seller is in the right ... if you can't ship in a timely manner, you might want to hold off on advertising the animal until such time you can.

You also don't start a Bad Guy thread and label the seller/deal a "ripoff" until you really have been ripped off.

Refund the guy, Hank ... hold off on advertising until you're sure you can ship quickly, safely and legally. I'll betcha you won't have trouble selling that snake and making someone happy
Well put Laura, couldn't agree more.

Old 04-17-2011, 05:09 AM   #12
Elron
First and foremost Mr.Boyles Agreed to send the snake out Monday or Tuesday.And we waited till Tuesday night to dispute his shipping.And as every one can see he's ignored all of our messages,yes thats right my wife emailed him as well.And him thinking I'm waiting 2 weeks after all this.No!! I'm going through with my paypal claim. Because he's yet to respond to PayPal.If he sends the snake or my money,I'll let it rest here,but before you people jump the gun here's proof that what I state is true!!
Attached Images

Old 04-17-2011, 05:56 AM   #13
RichsBallPythons
Not the sellers fault. Its your fault for not contacting to confirm shipping.

I will NEVER ship a snake till i get a ok by either phone or email.

I see buyers Remorse all the way

Old 04-17-2011, 06:02 AM   #14
IAMGOD
As anyone can clearly see Mr. Boyles is now trying to wiggle himself out of trouble, by lying to everyone here. Sorry but as you can see above he agreed to sending the snake Monday or Tuesday not in another 2 weeks. We would never agree to two weeks! By the way Mr. Boyles we have brought a 6 ft female albino boa from Cal and a female snow boa from NY in the past two weeks, both sellers provided carrier's and a tracking no#'s and responded to our email's. My man messaged him on the 12th as you can see above. That was hrs before we filed the dispute. Sorry Mr.boyles you cant fake email's. Look when you ship you know the carrier and they give you a tracking no#. The only time the seller responded to Elronza is when he put this post on the BOI Here's were we emailed your PayPal email addressed as well.Not to mention I work from home and told you we'd be here to accept the snake anytime before Friday!!
Attached Images

Old 04-17-2011, 06:28 AM   #15
Elron
Sorry but no buyer's remorse here!! We wanted the snake and still do, we paid for him!! And my other problem is do any of you have reading comprehension,my posts have proven that Mr.Boyles agreed to ship Monday or Tuesday.And we confirmed one of us would be here in advance.So again I state either give us our money back or give us our snake.That is if you even have the snake Mr.Boyles!!

Old 04-17-2011, 07:14 AM   #16
bobtard
I love incredibly impatient buyers.

Old 04-17-2011, 07:23 AM   #17
IAMGOD
We are giving Mr.Boyles one last chance to do right.
Attached Images

Old 04-17-2011, 08:34 AM   #18
jayd
im with the seller on this one!! even if you DID let him know you guys would be home, maybe he forgot, and you should have kindly reminded him. theres no reason to be mad or file a claim, seller was looking out for the well being of the snake. there should have better communication from your end. far from a ripoff, or bad guy..just not enough communication, misunderstnding, and impatient buyer

Old 04-17-2011, 08:53 AM   #19
brd7666
First of all, I don't like to see anyone getting ripped off. I don't really think the OP gave enough time, but that is my opinion. I think labeling the seller as a bad guy at this point is premature. Whenever someone is going to ship something, they should speak to the seller on the phone for conformation insted of an email.

To the seller. I would refund the OP's money, and never do business with him. I would highly recommend to everyone, stay away from the OP, as a buyer or seller.

I am posting a link here so you can see what a character the OP is. I would never do business with the OP of any kind.

Here is a link to the thread.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=187878

Old 04-17-2011, 09:42 AM   #20
jayd
Quote:
Originally Posted by brd7666 View Post
First of all, I don't like to see anyone getting ripped off. I don't really think the OP gave enough time, but that is my opinion. I think labeling the seller as a bad guy at this point is premature. Whenever someone is going to ship something, they should speak to the seller on the phone for conformation insted of an email.

To the seller. I would refund the OP's money, and never do business with him. I would highly recommend to everyone, stay away from the OP, as a buyer or seller.

I am posting a link here so you can see what a character the OP is. I would never do business with the OP of any kind.

Here is a link to the thread.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=187878

i got "invalid link" when i clicked on it...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
elronza williams