David Beckely. Scam - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-02-2003, 12:19 PM   #11
The BoidSmith
Well, he was finally exposed. Got to greedy and forgot which computer he was sending messages from. The guy is definitely from Mantova, Italy.

His message:

Quote:
----- Original Message -----
To: Alvaro Daniel Garcia
Sent: Saturday, November 01, 2003 1:46 PM
Subject: Get back to me asap.............

thanks for quick mail,just take the shipper infromation to the bank they can send the money to the information since the name to identify the owner is presented on the information they will be able to send the cash to the shipper.

if the transaction should be done by bank accout it will, take some days before the shipper can get the funds, and this can cause a delay by collecting the funds.
So i advice you take the information to the bank and they will send the funds to my shipper through westernunion, please make sure you take the information to the bank today so that the money will be ready for my shipper today.thanks

David...............
Another message after I requested his shipper to contact me with complete info:

Quote:
Sent: Sunday, November 02, 2003 9:21 AM
Subject: Get back to me asap.............

Hello mr dan,
thanks for your quick response ,i am happy to had you have contact my shipper regarding this deal.This is a good idea you have done.Thanks for that.

I love how you have talk to him,he just contact me also just to confirm your email to me.And he said his sorry he will send you the zip code in the next 1 hour please as soon as you confirm this try as much as possible to contact so i get ready to inform him so that, he should go to the westernunion outlet and receive the funds which you will send to him.And immediately start the preparation to come over for the pickup okay.thanks for your understandng .

thanks
David.....................
Another one giving again his name and address (I asked for a phone number as this name and address will not show up in Mantova's white pages):

Quote:
Hi Mr Dan,
thanks you for your mail you send yesterday, i am sorry i didn't get back to you earlier due because i contact my manager concerning the zip code you ask for .And i also mail to mr david who inform i will come for the pickup , so i was told to wait the funds yesterday and i qiuckly gave you the information to send the money yesterday but you got back to me asking the zip code actually i have talk to my manager now and he said you should send the money to the given information , no problem tyhe money will be receive as far as the name is identify. so this is the information once again i want you to go ahead ans send the money to the information:NAME: DAVIES ROBERT PAUL
MANTOVA,ITALY.
Here is the information to send ,you are free t send the funds to the information given to you and as soon as you send the money to the information.I hope you will mail mr david beckely with the details ,and i will be waiting to hear from him soon
kindly...............
Al last the mistake. He gets confused with his multiple personality. He e-mails from his own account (Beckely) stating that Mr. Davies (he should have said Mr. Beckely as he is Mr. Davis) has contacted him.

Quote:
Sent: Sunday, November 02, 2003 10:17 AM
Subject: Waiting for the westernunion details.............

Hi mr Dan,
Mr. davies robert paul,just send me a mail on the mail to infrm also just to go ahead and send the money to the given name and the location.
As soon as you are done by sending the funds, just mail me back with the details.
thanks..........
God Bless you.............

Kindly,

Old 11-02-2003, 06:19 PM   #12
Python Dreams
Daniel,
I have to admit that I cannot wait to see how this all works out... I'm rolling with laughter in my chair over here.. :-) Good job messing with a scammer and keeping us all entertained at the same time...
Tom Baker

Old 11-02-2003, 06:58 PM   #13
Monte
It gets even worse some times . . .

. . . I serve as a college/campus pastor in the midwest, and people like this send similar things to my church all the time. It isn't with reptiles though, but with "mission start money." Usually, it's way, way bigger money - last one was over a million, and, of course, they want some sent back.

It's sad.

Keep'em going if you can. They deserve a special place you know where.

Old 11-02-2003, 09:26 PM   #14
The BoidSmith
Another e-mail received today. Check the zip code.

Quote:
Hello mr dan,
thanks for your quick mail, i have contact the shipper to confirm the reqeust :this is the given zip code and the name again: NAME: DAVIES ROBERT PAUL
: MANTOVA, IT 46100

THIS IS THE ZIP CODE YOU REQUESTED TO SEND THE FUNDS PLEASE I WILL BE EXPECTING NOW TO SEE THE DETAIL OF THE WESTERNUNION OKAY. AND HOW ARE THE PYTHON I HOPE ALL IS WELL, DON'T WORRY AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE FUNDS , THE ARRAIVAL OF MY SHIPPER SHALL PROCEEDED FOR THE PICKUP.

THANKS.

DAVID.........
Followed by this one (it seems he gave it a second thought about giving the first name and zip code, so he went for a second one.

Quote:
Hi
this is the zip code 60401,and again he said he will not be arround for the pick so his assitance will come PASCAL ONCYEUKWU put it on the information given to you.

Kindly

David
Monte, you know what upsets me most though? Being a Christian myself the use of "God Bless you" at the end of his message (my apologies to those who use it and really mean it). In the past I have seen way too many bad guys using this blessing at the end of their ads.

Kindly.

Old 11-03-2003, 10:13 AM   #15
Suncoast Herpetological
Alvaro

Have you ever actually received the cashiers check? Or is this rodent actually expecting you to send him the difference first?

Old 11-03-2003, 10:32 AM   #16
The BoidSmith
Angry

John,

No, I never gave him my address. He is actually expecting me to send him $2,850 upfront. It's short of pathetic. Now he "changed shippers", and he is asking me to send the money to London instead! Check the name on the last e-mail (this morning), it seems like a Nigerian scam to me.

Quote:
Hello Mr.Dan,
Thanks for your quick response to my email concerning the shipper confirmation.please i will not like you to lost the interest in this transaction cause i can see is the shipper trying to bring some confusion in this transaction , like yesterday he just told me his not going to be around for the pickup as quick as i want,that he is going to instruct his partner that also work with him to come for the pickup.Which i have not even knows before,so how can i trust him to come for the pickup of the python.

I want to tell you i have get a new and good shipper so to now make the transaction quicken now so now i have disagreed with his idea about the other partner his to send to come over.Now i will not like any thing to disturb the conclusion of this transaction i have desided to contact a new shipper who also work for my shipping, i can trust him and he is very good in shipping and he has also promise to do the best to complete this transaction in time.i have collect all is information to send the money and also to conatct him on his mail.

Here is his contact information to send the money:
FOLAKE IBUKUN
61A LOWER CLAPTON RD,
CLAPTON, LONDON
E5 ONS.

And also the contact email:mailto.Fibukunperfectshipping@graffiti.net

As soon as you are donbe with the wiring transfer just email with the detail of the westernunion okay.

Thanks.

Best regard to you.

David.........................
If I have time today I would like to check the London white pages to see if this is a real address. It has to be if they want me to send cash over there.

Regards,

Old 11-03-2003, 02:38 PM   #17
Bci Joe
Deffinately keep it up with this imbecile.
It deffinately is the Nigerian Scam, regarded as the #1-#3 biggest internet scam ever!
Keep having him send you those fake money orders with his fingerprints all over them, and have him keep emailing you from all those different ISP's... while you're at it, send him a fake money order or a stack of monopoly money!
We have to get these idiots GOOD!!!
Wasting their time and money is the lest we can do to repay them for what they have done to us!
Keep it going!

take care - Joe

Old 11-03-2003, 03:35 PM   #18
The BoidSmith
Joe and others,

At this point I don't think they even read the e-mails sent to them. It seems as if was some sort of a computer generated reply. Look at my message to him (them?) below and read their reply in bold.

Quote:
Hello mr dan,

Awaiting to hear from you,and also the shipper expecting the details of the money which am sure you are done with it by now.
thanks..

Alvaro Daniel Garcia <agarcia@itctel.com> wrote:
David,

Sorry, but I have lost interest in this transaction. The reasons are that first I get an e-mail from your shipper (supposedly in Italy) and he uses your username and e-mail account (and you are in New Zealand, right?). Then you provide me with a contact and a zip code for Mantova, Italy (41600), but you then send another contact person with a completely different zip code. There is too much money involved and a lot of inconsistencies in the information provided.

Thanks anyways.

Dan
Regards

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!