Bad Guy Ernest Szaflik - Underweight Gecko - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-13-2014, 12:07 PM   #11
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by misthold View Post

Ok so how does that prove your point "I do care for my animals" proper??

not only does the seller seem to think oh well lie to PP and give up some of your rights, so I can save $20..
Agree.
And as far as I'm concerned, lying to PP is theft. If one uses their services, they should get paid. (Unless you truly are a friend or relative as they describe).

Old 06-13-2014, 01:48 PM   #12
j_dunlavy
Quote:
Originally Posted by misthold View Post
not only does the seller seem to think oh well lie to PP and give up some of your rights, so I can save $20..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Agree.
And as far as I'm concerned, lying to PP is theft. If one uses their services, they should get paid. (Unless you truly are a friend or relative as they describe).
PP rule breaking requests should be considered red flags. What other rules would the seller be willing to break...

Old 06-14-2014, 03:48 AM   #13
xPantherx
Have to throw in my $0.02, though I've been on the road since last week so I apologize in advance! This gecko looks really thin, and it might be worth getting a fecal on her for E. invadens in particular. I am not saying she has it - I am not a veterinarian, just a lowly scientist. But it's always worth it to get a new animal checked out.

Old 06-14-2014, 11:57 AM   #14
Kristi23
So he said that she was stressed and lost weight while he had her? Why would he think that shipping would be ok?

I didn't realize the weight was so bad, but from what I'm reading, it obviously is. A lot of times my 60 gram leopard geckos drop a good 15 grams while breeding, so I wasn't sure if crested geckos were the same.

I hope she ends up being healthy at can gain the weight back and stop laying eggs. Thank you for the warning.

Old 06-14-2014, 10:45 PM   #15
Agoralyx
I'll be taking her to a vet to check her calcium levels and have a fecal done, so I'll be sure to mention checking for E. invadens. I'm hoping it's just a matter of actually paying attention to her needs (like he so wisely suggested!). But I'm not chancing getting my other munchkins sick by gambling on it.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!