Does anyone have info on H.C.E. - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-25-2004, 12:23 AM   #11
Brian Oakley
Bill,
That is just crazy! I am not even sure how one would respond to that?!?!

I would strongly suggest everyone watch their funds and don't buy from them...........at least until:
1. You know who you are dealilng with
2. Some of these people prove (or disprove) the 'hets' that are already out there from them.

Old 01-25-2004, 01:40 AM   #12
craig kade
I talked to "harry" on more than 1 occasion. So it is way more than naming a bussiness after your father. Craig Kade

Old 01-25-2004, 02:32 AM   #13
The Creature Co
I would beware of these two!!!

I sent payment to Harry & Bruce E. last year for a male argentine sideneck turtle. It took four months of emailing & calling on a daily basis just to get a refund- and we were given over a dozen "guaranteed" ship dates, as well as tracking #'s when the animal was never even in their possession, much less shipped or even boxed!
They told me that there was Grandpa aka Harry Sr., Dad aka Harry Jr., and Son- Bruce(who was the worst of the bunch to deal with, creating fake tracking #'s and pretending that the animal had shipped...)
Finally, after talking with Harry Sr., we were able to get a full refund, but way too much hassel and drama to ever have to deal with. He finally claimed that they had never had the turtle & not been able to obtain it, and that Bruce was a minor & should have never sold it in the first place?????

Anyway- buyer beware is the bottom line with these guys- whoever they are.

BK Baker
The Creature Company

Old 01-25-2004, 02:54 AM   #14
snakegetters
Re: I would beware of these two!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by The Creature Co
Finally, after talking with Harry Sr., we were able to get a full refund, but way too much hassel and drama to ever have to deal with. He finally claimed that they had never had the turtle & not been able to obtain it, and that Bruce was a minor & should have never sold it in the first place?????
I think I get what is going on with this place. It's haunted. Dead people answer their phone. If you make any orders with this company that never show up, the only way you can talk to the customer complaint department is by using a Ouija board. Makes sense to me.

Maybe they were only going to sell you the ghost of the turtle. [plays Twilight Zone theme music in the background] Dee dee dee dee, dee dee dee dee....

:scatter:

Old 01-25-2004, 03:13 AM   #15
odatria
Re: Re: I would beware of these two!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by snakegetters
the only way you can talk to the customer complaint department is by using a Ouija board. Makes sense to me.

Maybe they were only going to sell you the ghost of the turtle. [plays Twilight Zone theme music in the background] Dee dee dee dee, dee dee dee dee....

:scatter:
I think I just sprained a rib! LOL!!! OMG That was funny. Hey, I know. Maybe if you say his name three times he will appear! Ready? Drumroll please........Beetleju....er-uhhh, sorry. Wrong ghost. O.K. Here we go.........Candyma.....oops, wrong again! Oh yeah. Harry! Harry! Harry! What the @#$%??? It's Bruce! How did he do that?

Goodnight.

Michael

Old 01-25-2004, 05:01 AM   #16
The Creature Co
Now that I read the other thread...

Now it all makes sense! Wow, if I had seen the other thread I never would have sent my paypal to a DEAD MAN. How could I have expected reasonable customer service or an animal to be shipped, a little hard to do if your no longer breathing. Seems like they should have let his paypal account EXPIRE TOO! LOL
Well, I should would like to know who the nice old man that I spoke to was that finally "resolved" our situation, seeing that it couldn't have been Harry....

What a Joke!

BK Baker
The Creature CO

Old 01-25-2004, 12:10 PM   #17
HerpVenue
the nice old man was probably bruce wearing his dad's clothes.
Crouching in the corner in the fetal position wishing his dad was still alive so he can have help running his scams.

Can we have a link to that obituary you found ?

Old 01-25-2004, 05:19 PM   #18
John Albrecht
Hey Guys. This is too confusing.... can we consider this thread ended now since we have the othe one. There is no information here that is not already widely visible on the other thread...

Thanks!

Old 01-27-2004, 12:35 AM   #19
snakebstr
Wish I would have known about these guys before i did my deals with him. I could have got a 100% pied from a dealer that was gonna sell one of his males to me for 750.00, But I saw Bruce's post and he said he would go 500.00, so I took the 500.00 deal, He did have a picture of bellie photo guaranttee, and Harry and his signature so I figured he was on the up and up, so I did the deal, I even saw the ADULT PIEDS and Albino in South Carolina only then did I do the deal. It looked to be a Het pied since it did have all of the looks that some of the big breeders look for in POSS hets. So it looked to be for real. I did see the adult PIEDs, I even snapped a few pictures of them. Ever thing was OK until I got the next shippment of 1.3 HET pieds with the ticks to boot. That is when I started getting uneasy about the original 2 males purchased for 500.00 for the one and a wamena Green tree python for the other. I also got 1.2 100% het albinos in a different trade at the South Carolina show. It was only after I got the bad shippment of Tick BALLS, He gave them to me and sent me 1.4 more with letter from his dad signed by Harry C. Eisenman. I have copy's of all the e-mails Harry/Bruce, NOAH, ETC. sent me. I will raise my snake up if they don't prove out I will just be screwed, But I will do everything that I can to get my $$$$ back, since I have documented everything down and have copy's of every E-mail Noah or BRUCE have sent to me. May help may not. I was told by NOAH that harry/Bruce was in Ohio and sick on 10/12/03. He told me that Harry was Bruce and that Bruce helped him out but he was the owner of Carolina Reptile Exchange. I may have them E-mails also. Any more info would help. Thanks DAVID

Old 01-27-2004, 01:15 AM   #20
ReticEd
snakebstr,

Quote:
I did see the adult PIEDs, I even snapped a few pictures of them.
Do you still have the pics of the pieds?
If so, can you post them here?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
bruce eisenmann