Spotted and Childrens - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 02-05-2006, 02:05 PM   #11
hhmoore
It seemed to take my CY spotteds a little longer than average to start feeding this year...probably about 6 weeks, at which point it was like someone flipped on the switch. Of course, that may be because I don't have access to live pinks.

Old 02-16-2006, 09:49 PM   #12
AngryEd
Childrens pythons

I just got into Childrens this year. I think they are great little snakes. Here's one of my females who ended up laying 12 eggs. My other female just laid 14!

(Sorry about the pic quality, I can't figure out my new camera)

Old 02-16-2006, 11:08 PM   #13
Junkyard
Pic quality looks fine to me, that is a beautiful girl, I am just trying to figure out why my female does not look like yours...

Old 02-17-2006, 01:23 PM   #14
AngryEd
Thanks Junkyard. I was worried about the pic cause the new digital camera looked a little grainy but it might of been my computer. My other female just laid about fourteen eggs so I can't wait to see how many hatch!

Old 02-17-2006, 06:44 PM   #15
reptilebreeder
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosysrule
Man, with all the posts I've glanced over in here about retics and burms, I feel kinda out of place (err, small may be a better word) posting about spotted and childrens pythons!
~Christy
Don't worry, as you can see by the response, smaller snakes are loved too. I'm mostly a colubrid guy, but the Boids I keep and love, have always been the smaller stuff. Rosy Boas, the mentioned australian ones, IJ carpets, etc. The largest I like would probably be Dumerils. Never have been into the big stuff, though I've seen some pretty hefty Dumerils. I'm planning on picking up some cape york spotteds this year. BTW, nice animals there Steve, Michael, and Ed.

Old 05-04-2006, 11:48 PM   #16
AngryEd
They hatched out around 4/01 and I am finally getting around to posting a pic! (sorry about the pic size I couldn't make it smaller.)

Old 05-05-2006, 12:59 AM   #17
hhmoore
Nice looking bunch of babies. My CY spotteds seemed to take forever to start feeding last year, but once they did...lookout!

Old 05-05-2006, 01:18 PM   #18
Junkyard
Congrats, those are beautiful. Unfortunately mine did not breed this year, all well.

Old 05-06-2006, 11:25 PM   #19
AngryEd
Thanks. This is my first year with them and I'm pretty impressed. Although the hatchlings don't seem to care to much about eating yet!

Old 05-07-2006, 12:06 AM   #20
hhmoore
don't get too anxious about that - most of mine (2 clutches last year) didn't start for about 8 weeks. Then it was like someone flipped a switch.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!