Bad Guy Pet Center - Paul - US Dealer Involved in Smuggling revealed in court docu - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-10-2011, 10:28 AM   #11
PatBugs
It's interesting, and any reasonable person can come to their own conclusions , but again, Paul wasn't convicted. As far as I know, this doesn't affect any of us directly as per my original post.

Again, I don't want to get into a whole thing here... these conversations tend to spin out of control and start arguments that will never be resolved because of simple difference of opinion. I've expressed mine and ya'll have expressed yours. I leave Ken to read my post and interpret it however he likes. I just wish there was a bit less drama in the hobby

Old 06-10-2011, 11:00 AM   #12
George J. Ward
My thread was taken way out of text. Point being if he did it and got caught,shame on him. Yes in the long run things like this will eventually affect many others!! Don't do it to make a fast buck,because when you get caught.It will cost you a whole lot more than what you got out of doing it.Some people should not post things about importing and exporting if they have no clue as to how all this works for any and all distributors.That's all I really meant! Thanx to all!

Old 06-10-2011, 02:02 PM   #13
JColt
Pat if you go to arachnoboards link you will see more detail. I won't post it as it would be second hand news. Let's just say that the crack user usually gets a break if he snitches on the dealer.

Old 06-10-2011, 02:42 PM   #14
KenTheBugGuy
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatBugs View Post
I don't know if I downloaded the right thing, but I searched the 18 page document and didn't find Paul's name. If it doesn't explicitly name him, then conjecture is all this is. Even if court documents do name him, I refer back to my innocent until proven guilty statement.

My original statement to Ken to was express my disappointment in the BOI being used for grievances between dealers that have nothing to do with customers being ripped off, defrauded or mistreated in any way. I absolutely don't want to get into a debate about smuggling or Mr. Becker or anything else for that matter.
Pat you are wrong his name and website are both in the papers. there are emails from him and Sven. I would not have posted this either if Paul had not himself tried to point fingers at the other dealers and say we were cospiring against him in some way and making up this stuff. I just posted the proof that what he said was not true and that he actually did this.

Old 06-10-2011, 03:19 PM   #15
George J. Ward
I agree on the crack snitcher to the dealer,hahaha.Good point to all!

Old 06-10-2011, 04:26 PM   #16
PatBugs
I'm on AB as Comatose and have been for some time, I'm aware of the situation. I just don't think it belongs on the BOI or does anything constructive.

Again, nothing against you Ken, I know you're a good guy.

Old 06-10-2011, 11:24 PM   #17
Piratepythons
Although it is not herp related, the two hobbies are closely tied. There are many of us who love both inverts and herps. And probably more than a few fauna members have bought from Paul. They have a right to know what kind of underhanded and illegal practices Paul was employing. It is a black eye on all of us because in the end Joe Schmoe lumps all the "creepy crawlies" in the same category. I was listening to Lex and Terry, a morning radio show that is national, when Sven was sentenced. The comments they made about have spiders was bad enough, but then they tied the smuggling of Ts to the burmese python issue in the glades. Except there term were "man eating" and "killer" pythons. I was very offended by their comments on both hobbies. This is what we are up against. Because "their", we know who they are, main agenda is to stop all of us from keeping and breeding the animals we love, wether it is a dog, cat, corn snake, burmese python, tarantulas, centipedes, or ants. They dont want us to have anything. So thanks Ken for putting this out there on the BOI.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!