Bad Experience with Michelle Ragulsky - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-26-2006, 11:54 AM   #11
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Mc
LOL...no worries..It CAN be confusing!!
LOL ive done it before... i just feel like a moron when it happens...

anyway, ive got a semi interesting post for ya if youre interested... theres a boy Cody whos 14 or so with the AIM name Chondros4me and its just odd that this other woman has the same SN as well...

bah, anyway lol... sorry!

Old 09-26-2006, 11:55 AM   #12
Mooing Tricycle
Here we go. stupid and probably not important, but anyway here goes since im on a roll of silly posts.... This "michelle" appears to have the same SN as a 14 year old boy named Cody. BUT, his is AIM hers is just on the forum. Is this just a coincidence??? theres only two people using this name in existance that google brought up. so... yeah it made me wonder. ( the same kid has chondros too)

Old 09-26-2006, 12:50 PM   #13
somethingvague
I'm sorry that you had such a horrible experience, hopefully the little guy will pull through. Keep us updated on his progress, I know everyone here is rooting for him!

Old 09-26-2006, 12:58 PM   #14
kmurphy
I don't think they're are connected but it's possible. Melissa has been using the name vizuallegenz on several sites for several years, even on ebay. So she's been around a while.

Old 09-26-2006, 12:59 PM   #15
kmurphy
Correction

Michelle goes by vizuallegenz not Melissa.

Old 09-26-2006, 01:59 PM   #16
ldydrgn
Angelina,

That poor snake! Even in the picture she sent you, I can see he was emaciated well before she shipped him out.

*sigh* Good luck with him. I hope he makes a speedy recovery in your care.

Old 09-26-2006, 02:03 PM   #17
A_Mc
Thank you for all of your well wishes and kind words...Like I said at the beginning...It has become less about money and more about principle and the fact that such a beautiful animal had to suffer.
Thank you for posting about the 14 year old using the same name....I don't think they are the same...The 14 year old lists Arizona as their location, while Michelle is in Utah.

Old 09-26-2006, 02:16 PM   #18
A_Mc
FWIW, I have sent Michelle an e-mail with links to this posting as well as the other posts I have made about the transaction on other sites:

Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 11:14:07 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Angelina McHiggins" <kornkeepers@yahoo.com> Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
Subject: BOI Posting
To: "Michelle" <vizuallegenz@juno.com>
Michelle,

Since you have seen fit to ignore my e-mails and requests to resolve this matter amicably, I have had no choice but to make this a matter of record.

As promised, here are your links:
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=87365 (this is to the BOI)

http://p219.ezboard.com/fmoreliaviri...cID=5450.topic (this is the MV forum)

http://p072.ezboard.com/fchondroforu...cID=7660.topic (this is ChondroWeb)

http://moreliapythons.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11062 (Morelia Pythons forum)

Angelina

Old 09-26-2006, 04:36 PM   #19
pfan151
Sorry about her ripping you off but at least it looks like you may have saved the animal. I don't know if I have ever seen an animal look that bad and still be alive. Good luck with him. Please post the updated pics. I am sure you have him looking much better already.

Old 09-26-2006, 10:20 PM   #20
cka
WOW...I don't like to jump on BOI threads where I'm not involved nor know the people involved, but that snake looks AWFUL, and to have her send an animal in that condition, any animal no matter what the price, is just despicable. Many, many kudo's to you for not sending it back and taking the time to nurse it back to health. Returning it would have been a death sentence. Doubtful you'll see any restitution, but I hope karma works in your favor and it blossoms in your care

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!