Beware Of Ken Yates / Elite Reptile! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Closed Thread

Old 09-08-2003, 12:46 PM   #11
Darin Chappell
Ken,

What are doing posting on Anja's account??? Am I missing something here? Shouldn't each of you have a separate account with passwords? With you posting on her account, it certainly raises red flags about who it is that is actually writing in your various posts!

Please clarify . . .

Old 09-08-2003, 02:23 PM   #12
justanja
sorry

I left my account logged on to his PC at work here last night. I was so tired I didnt even think about logging out. Sorry again.

I dont want there to be any confusion on who is posting.

Anja Buffalo

Old 09-08-2003, 02:35 PM   #13
Wilomn
I think it's pretty safe to say, and so I will, that I am not exactly upchucks biggest fan. But, if they are really serious about trying to turn it around, which I still have BIG doubts about but would like to see, then they should have that opportunity.

ken, you have done nothing but tell us how you're going to bring them down, and show us what they are and how they operate. Hello, zoostaff to gorilla here, we KNOW that already. Your constantly stirring the pot does no good for anyone. And the fact that you have also lied, then tried to focus the blame to them, then gotten loud and angry at us for calling you on it does very little to the credibility you are so desperately grasping for.

Post the facts. A paper work trail that is verifiable. An email trail with headers and footers, or whatever they're called so we know when and from where each one was sent and recieved. If you are going to say this was a verbal deal, then go home and lick your wounds in silence. We, or I'll just speak for myself here, I need more proof than the word of someone like you. I didn't believe alison without proof and I certainly won't be granting you the benifit of the doubt after your conduct here.

Put up or pass on to a forum more soap opera oriented.

Just because upchuck has proven themselves to be bad guys in the past does not mean they should be treated any different than the best guys out there. And just how did I get to be their spokesman anyway. Damn!

I feel like there is one standard. Do well and great, we won't talk about you much, but when we do it will be with sighs of satisfaction and the ooohs and ahhhhs of envy. If you screw up a lot we will bring it to public light and talk about it, sometimes not very nicely. No one likes to be taken. To me though, it really feels like you thought that because they had a bad reputation we, or I, since I can really only speak for myself, would automatically take your side against theirs. Nope, not going to happen.

Facts, Facts, and then some facts, which I have asked both you and your manager for several times. So far all we've gotten are lame excuses and pathetic soapbox speaches.

Quit telling us, me, what you're GOING to do and just DO it!!

Or go away.

If you have proof, I'm backing you all the way. If you don't ....... you're no better than the reputation alison has built for herself.

Please do one or the other.

Wes Pollock

Old 09-08-2003, 03:43 PM   #14
Dragondad
Waiting

Is it my imagination or have we been hearing for two or three days how "tonight" or "as soon as I can" or "too tired now but tomorrow" will post all the proof we need. And yet all we have seen is one Airborne bill.

Thinking I will go to work on bringing peace to the Middle East, probably will have something when I am done.

Old 09-09-2003, 01:43 PM   #15
justanja

Old 09-09-2003, 01:50 PM   #16
justanja

Old 09-09-2003, 01:52 PM   #17
justanja

Old 09-09-2003, 01:53 PM   #18
justanja

Old 09-09-2003, 02:03 PM   #19
justanja

Old 09-09-2003, 02:11 PM   #20
justanja
Ken paid for this entire advertising, nothing was received from upstate on this.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread