Bad Guy Tyson Shuler and Taylor Alfs - Exotic Wonders of the Permian Basin - Midland Texas - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-26-2012, 02:06 PM   #11
SeanSmith
just added more text message screenshots from 3 different conversations with tyson, taylor, and another pet store

Old 08-26-2012, 02:06 PM   #12
SeanSmith

Old 08-26-2012, 06:32 PM   #14
Helenthereef
People mean for you to post screen shots (as pictures) here rather than links, so that the proof will still be here even if the facebook posts are removed.

Old 08-26-2012, 06:37 PM   #15
Willow
Links are not working for me =( and anything that was claimed in conversations with other people cannot be used here unless you name those people or they come forward with their information.

Old 08-26-2012, 07:32 PM   #16
SeanSmith
alright well my internet isnt working today and i dont know why (could be the stormy weather) all i have is my phone. in the screenshots there are names and multiple people on the facebook group. theres over 40 screenshots and thats alot of copy pasting to post them on here by phone. maybe tomorrow itl be working and I can add them on here. Nobody knows my password to facebook so I know they wont ever dissappear. Ill see if i can change privacy settkngs or something maybe idk. The link works for me. Also im the admin of the facebook group so doubt those dissappear anytime soon.

Old 08-26-2012, 08:01 PM   #17
SeanSmith
fixed privacy settings I think

Old 08-26-2012, 08:03 PM   #18
SeanSmith
44 screenshots but their all out of order.

Old 08-26-2012, 08:10 PM   #19
SeanSmith
some witnesses are, jeremy pullen, kym huslander, michael voorhies, todd tindol, chevy ford, brandon scott ely , wendi baugh, justin dean smith, and lots more if you need them

Old 08-26-2012, 09:29 PM   #20
Helenthereef
Shannon, not trying to be critical, just trying to help you make your case stronger...

If you have a look a a few other BOI threads, you'll see what people are asking for is visible evidence that you can actually post here so that people reading this thread can see straight away that you can back up what you say, without having to jump around in Facebook or between other sites.

There have been cases where people with grudges have tried to use the BOI to blacken other people's names, so unsupported claims aren't taken very seriously.

When you can get to a computer I'd suggest posting copies of ANY written evidence you have here, on these pages. Emails, text messages, IMs, screen shots of your Facebook pages, all really help to let people know this is for real.

Once you show people on here that you can prove your claims you'll find this is a very valuable tool to help to identify scammers and thieves, and a great source of advice and support on how to deal with it.

Cheers!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!