Bad Guy MIKE WEST (BAD GUY), COEUR D ALENE, IDAHO - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-22-2009, 06:42 PM   #11
Wolfy-hound
Even with all the posted evidance of him scamming other people, you're willing to do business with him?

Old 06-22-2009, 07:32 PM   #12
lizardmaster1
Yes I am. He received quite a bit of grief from people due to my first posting and I'm hoping he'll change his ways. I don't buy anything from him. I sell nice, healthy tortoises to folks all over the country. I'll make sure he pays me before I ship anything but I'm willing to give him a second chance.

Old 06-06-2010, 05:41 PM   #13
cdaREPTILElover
GOOD Guy MIKE WEST (GOOD GUY), COEUR D ALENE, IDAHO

I have done business with Tim and Mike here in CDA on a few occasions and had absolutely no problems. It looks as though most everyone that had an issue and contacted them about it had it resolved by the Wests'. I would have no problem at all and plan to continue business with them!

Old 06-06-2010, 05:59 PM   #14
millcrickman
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdaREPTILElover View Post
I have done business with Tim and Mike here in CDA on a few occasions and had absolutely no problems. It looks as though most everyone that had an issue and contacted them about it had it resolved by the Wests'. I would have no problem at all and plan to continue business with them!
I agree i used to live in Hauser Idaho which is just NW of CDA and i have done business with him never had an issue.

Old 06-06-2010, 08:12 PM   #15
lizardmaster1
I have been contacted by 3 more people who have been ripped off by Mike West since my last post in Aug. '03 so my position has changed. I will not do business with Mike West ever again and strongly advise people to do their homework before falling for his smooth sales pitch. I understand he's now selling small groups of bearded dragons for thousands of dollars with the "promise" that he'll buy all the babies they produce and yet he hasn't bought a single baby from the people who have contacted me. If you have been scammed by Mike West please post your experience here so this doesn't continue to happen to honest, hard working people.

Old 06-06-2010, 08:14 PM   #16
lizardmaster1
Excuse me, I read the date wrong. It's since 6/22/09 not Aug. 03. That's when I joined Fauna.

Old 06-11-2010, 05:03 AM   #17
omni
Wendy, did Mike or Tim West ever make it right with you or your mom?

Old 06-13-2010, 12:26 PM   #18
Elizabeth Minton
mike west how dare you bad karma me. you have no clue as to who i am when i listed the five snakes i currently have i did not include the ones i have on hold. if anyone is a lier its you and your bad business. i am just like these othere people here on fauna. when i start selling i am not oing to make up lies like you

Old 06-13-2010, 12:34 PM   #19
Michael Tarbox
mike west is the lier and he bad karmas my friend about her not having 10 snakes. i have been her friend for years and she tells me JUST ABOUT everything. i can not say who is holding the other snakes out of respect for elizabeth and the other people but all i can say is that she does currently have snakes on hold till july when she can pay for them in full. most of us on fauna do not respect you mike west and mikes dad because you have screwed with alot of people ripped them off and given them bad animals. look at your background before you judge others

Old 06-13-2010, 12:37 PM   #20
Shadera
Good Lord, she's gotta bring someone else on here to whine FOR her? Somebody needs to put their big girl undies on, suck it up and drive on.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
reptiles