Super Citrus Female - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-13-2009, 05:42 PM   #11
CarolinaClassicDragons
?????

Old 12-13-2009, 11:29 PM   #12
bliss
Hey david,

you should chat with the other david. man, she and george are going to look great together

Old 12-14-2009, 11:29 AM   #13
CarolinaClassicDragons
Chris, did you sell this dragon? An updated response would be nice, heck, even professional.

Old 12-14-2009, 01:30 PM   #14
GardenStateTortoise
Easy David. I was in a car accident last week and have just been getting back on my feet, so, updating this hasn't been a priority. Normally I am right on top of it. However, yes she has been sold. I will delete this ad later. Thanks to everyone for their responses.
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-14-2009, 02:53 PM   #15
CarolinaClassicDragons
It obviously rubs me the wrong way when I PM you an offer prior to the offer you accept and I hear nothing all along. Just not the way I roll.

Sorry to hear about your accident and hope you have a speedy recovery.

Old 12-14-2009, 03:09 PM   #16
GardenStateTortoise
I had no idea you did not receive my message. I definitely wrote back to you saying that I would not take $200 for her since I paid $500, I also mentioned in the message to go ahead and ask Jeff, he'll confirm what I paid for her. I did send the message from my phone so maybe that is why it was not delivered. I have had problems like this before. This is why I include my e-mail in the ads because it's easier that way, then to check PMs. So this whole time I'm thinking you got my message. I appologize. Someone offered to pay the amount I wanted for her so I took it.
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-14-2009, 04:06 PM   #17
CarolinaClassicDragons
Thanks for the explanation Chris.

At least she went to a good home!

Old 12-14-2009, 06:02 PM   #18
GardenStateTortoise
No problem David, thanks.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread