one question... - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Cornsnakes & Ratsnakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 10-31-2007, 09:31 PM   #11
snake5007
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccamaleon3000
lol sorry guy's maybe my word are that clear, the meal's are one time a week and yea i medicate my animals a week ago plus the pic yea ebry Saturday i move all the corns whit a empty stomach to a 55 gallon tank so i can clean the racks that i have all my snakes, and for FragginDragon what do u smell bull $#%$? because i post here to try to learn no to impress no one tanks guy's for you replays

Juan

No wonder your snakes have parasites. How many of your snakes did you give medicine too?

Old 10-31-2007, 10:13 PM   #12
ccamaleon3000
my snakes don't have parasites i have the results today and are clean and why u say no wonder? i just have the snakes a month ago and i give a medicine because i don't know if it came clean or not are in quarantine room now and if my questions bother you guy's i will never ask Tanks eny way

Juan

Old 11-01-2007, 03:16 AM   #13
TripleMoonsExotic
Ok, let me make sure I'm understanding...

• You feed once a week (which is good)
• You medicated all of your snakes a week ago even though you didn't know they had parasites (did your vet recommend this? I can't imagine a vet providing medication and telling you to use it if their wasn't a reason for it. Did your vet tell you what type of medicine it was?)
• Your snakes came back negative for parasites (also good)
• You had a regurge in one of your snakes on Tuesday

Old 11-01-2007, 05:59 AM   #14
ccamaleon3000
yes that what happend thats why i was little worried because i read almost the all forum's try to came up whit a explanation whit out asking you guy's

Tanks
Juan

Old 11-01-2007, 08:46 AM   #15
snake5007
I said "no wonder" because each week, according to you, you put your snakes (which are in quarantine) into the same enclosure. If any one of them had parasites, then you putting them into the same enclosure will guarantee that the others will get them too.

Old 11-01-2007, 09:08 PM   #16
ccamaleon3000
yea but i have to put it only to cleaning the racks, but after all no parasites came up in the results that i have from the vet, all eating good im going to keep them 2 more week's before to put it in the room i have for all my snakes but i was worried about one trow out the mouse after 3 days i don't even touch my snakes only when i clean the racks and thats saturday's before dinner time.

Old 11-01-2007, 10:30 PM   #17
TripleMoonsExotic
Their are other things besides parasites that make quarantine important.

Do a search on "crypto" for example. I have a friend whose entire collection was wiped out because she sent a few out on breeding loan to someone whose collection was infected and he didn't know it.

No one can help you if you can't provide the information that's been asked.

• Did your vet recommend treating for parasites even though their was no positive results?
• What type of medicine was used?

Read again post #9 were Ken mentions that a sensitive stomach can be from the parasite treatment.

Old 11-04-2007, 08:05 PM   #18
ccamaleon3000
Ivermectin 2 drops in a gallon of water
he told me to try because are new snakes and i don't know how bad they came and after disparates them i came out clean snakes
and yea last Tuesday trow out and today she eat good
thats one pic of my cage's
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MVC-109X.JPG (110.9 KB, 26 views)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!