R&R Paranormal - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 03-28-2012, 02:47 PM   #11
reptilebaby
My mother had an experience at a friend's with a ouija board bursting into flames, and a few other times friend's of her got mixed up in crazy stuff.

Old 04-05-2012, 04:48 PM   #12
WebSlave
In a way, I guess I kind of hope there are alternate realities that we sometimes move through. It sure would explain a lot of things. I remember my grandparents arguing incessantly about events they remembered in the past that their memories are completely different about. I just wrote it off as them getting old and their memories going feeble on them. But now I wonder if that is all it is.

How would alternate realities be different from each other? Radically or in much more subtle details? Is deja vue a flash back from your life in one of those other alternate realities?

Heck, I had an incident in a hospital years ago where I died momentarily. I can remember seeing Connie from a view in that hospital room that would have been impossible with me laying on the floor like I was. Connie swears up and down I am much different after that happened. I seem the same to me. Maybe in some alternate reality Connie became a widow that day. Maybe in the incident I mentioned earlier my mom lost a son in that reality.

Heck, I look at maps and see features that I am certain I don't remember ever seeing before. Is that old age and the feebleness of mind expressing itself, or am I in a reality that has different geological features than an earlier one I was in?

I have to wonder if at some time I might make such a transition and find myself a newborn baby in some reality. Surely this would be no fun if I just kept on getting older and older with no end to it....

Old 04-06-2012, 01:51 AM   #13
Utta
When it comes to alternate realities, I believe that there are infinite amount's of them, all playing out in infinite ways. I.E. You never even met Connie in 500,000 of them and married someone else. in another 500,000 you have married Connie, but have lost her. All in different ways of playing out.

(Even a few where there is no Fauna... Bet you wanna try and get there next time. )

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!