Bad Guy Chenzo Caci - jungleexotics@yahoo.com - BAD GUY! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-11-2010, 09:43 PM   #11
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ameivaboy View Post
I would have waited for the refund before posting lol
And you would probably STILL be waiting for a refund by time it was too late to have much impact on preventing a similar occurance from happening to anyone else.

Old 08-11-2010, 09:44 PM   #12
Ameivaboy
Nice assumption

Old 08-11-2010, 09:46 PM   #13
SPJ
He has a lot of animals up for sale. I would much rather people see this now BEFORE he sells any more animals than wait until later.
His ads are already locked on the BLBC and they sent him a message to explain himself. They do not take kindly to someone using there site to rip people off.

I want people to know what he shipped now before they get stuck with something like this.

Old 08-11-2010, 09:46 PM   #14
spyder79
Quote:
so you're in the middle of resolving this and you jumped the gun and posted here?
its not jumping the gun. This seller sold a missrepredented and sick animal with the hope that the buyer either wouldnt know any better or wouldnt notice. Makes him a bad guy in my book

Old 08-11-2010, 09:50 PM   #15
Ameivaboy
Quote:
Originally Posted by spyder79 View Post
its not jumping the gun. This seller sold a missrepredented and sick animal with the hope that the buyer either wouldnt know any better or wouldnt notice. Makes him a bad guy in my book

I think it's jumping the gun because the seller has not had a chance to make the refund.

Old 08-11-2010, 09:51 PM   #16
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Nice assumption
Do you think it was an illogical assumption? You would wait for the refund. THAT's what you said. You would WAIT for the refund before posting.

This seller first claimed the snake wasn't sick, he had had it for years.
Then he claimed that Steve did something (cypress) and that's why it was sick.
NOW he's saying he don't have the money in the account, it's going to take time...

What next? It takes 5 FIVE minutes to click the "Refund" button on Paypal and the money will come from WHEREVER it as soon as it is available ( if not now).

So you would STILL be waiting because I can guess the next excuse would be something else. I think that's actually a pretty safe assumption.

Perhaps the peer pressure brought to bear here will have more concrete results, who can say? But imo, it's better than trusting someone's word that has already proved not to be trustworthy (imo).

Old 08-11-2010, 09:53 PM   #17
spyder79
Quote:

I think it's jumping the gun because the seller has not had a chance to make the refund.
as the op said this post has nothing to do with wether or not a refund is received it is posted because the seller ent a highly missrepresented animal.

Old 08-11-2010, 09:53 PM   #18
SPJ
Quote:

The seller had all afternoon and night to make the refund. He has been responding with claims that he didn't know the snake was like this and now says he has no money in his paypal account to refund me and is looking into a way to get me a refund.
Plenty of time to refund me IMO. Just stalling.
No benefit of the doubt, no more politeness, no more waiting.
Been down the waiting route. Not gonna happen anymore.

Old 08-11-2010, 09:55 PM   #19
chamgirl99471
I would be afraid to ship the snake back in that condition But I completely understand you not wanting a sick snake That snake is in horrible condition and definately didn't aquire the mites, ticks and RI just from an overnight trip Definately on my "Do Not Buy From" List! Good Luck with the refund and sorry you had to suffer this atrocity!! It's sad for the Hobby to see things like this go down!

I wish you the best

Old 08-11-2010, 09:58 PM   #20
SPJ
His latest email
Quote:
From: This sender is DomainKeys verified"jungleexotics@yahoo.com" <jungleexotics@yahoo.com>Add sender to ContactsTo: "Steve Jordanides" <sjordanides@sbcglobal.net>I will issue your refund. Please ship and send me confirmation with tracking number. Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
My reply
Quote:
From: "Steve Jordanides" <sjordanides@sbcglobal.net>Add sender to ContactsTo: jungleexotics@yahoo.comI will ship tomorrow but I expect a refund now. No refund, no shipping.
You misrepresented this snake. Why should I think that you will issue a refund after he leaves.
Not gonna happen. I'm not that stupid.
Send the refund now.
He is stalling.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!