Bad Guy Beware of Bill Hudson/Ecomorph Reptiles - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-03-2012, 01:52 AM   #11
amos1974
I have also had bad experiences with Bill Hudson and saw all of the snakes and problems Paige also had. He has spread many lies about me and the health and condition of my snakes that was told to me by several people that did not know each other at that time. I did sell a group of lesser poss het albino males to bill. When I talked to Jason Pratt at a show and he told me he got one of my lesser poss het albino girls from Bill I told him to go home and check it because I didn’t sell him any girls… I also did a trade with a small breeder that was getting out of snakes. When I went to his house he showed me what he had left. Some nice small Mojaves, some breeder normals, and a few other things. I talked to that breeder a couple weeks later and he told me that he had taken the rest of his snakes bo Bill’s house and that Bill told him that he had talked to Ralph Davis and he had told him that his breeder male Mojave was “Really A Phantom” so he was happy that bill was now selling them as “RDR Phantoms”. I then see an add by Bill on craigslist for RDR Phantoms and get a call from Rod Hartman telling me that he just got 1.2 Phantoms from bill. But he thought they looked like mojaves when he seen them. I then told him about what Mark the small breeder had told me. The next day some one (not me) posted a warning add on craigslist about bill and the Mojave/Phantoms. Bill then sent me a threatening email thinking that I posted the add on craigslist. So the first thing I did was email Ralph Davis and ask him if he knows bill? Or told Bill that they were Phantoms and sent him the pic of the breeder male that bill sent him and link to bill website where he had baby “Phantoms” for sale and asked Ralph what did they look like to him? Here are the emails: (I did respond with a few F-bombs in my reply to him but I was mad at the time…)
Cease and Desist

Bill To Jason Amos
Sent: Sun 12/18/11 1:10 PM
To: Jason Amos (amos.email@hotmail.com)
You are breaking laws and don't know what you are talking about.

This is a legally binding notice and you are here and now warned that charges will be filed both civil and criminal.

Also... here's a pic of my RDR Phantom so you can tell the difference.

Willaim Hudson

To: vapour.air@gmail.com
Subject: RE: Cease and Desist
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2011 13:39:44 -0800

I don't know what the **** you are talking about? You are the one that spreads Lies. your the one out there telling people I have sick snakes and I am a crack head so what the ****? I will tell who ever I want the Truth! **** off and go crawl in a hole. Stop telling lies!

Sent: Monday, December 19, 2011 12:06 AM
To: ralph@ralphdavisreptiles.com
Subject: Hi Ralph Please Read

Hi Ralph, my name is Jason Amos I am a little breeder in the bay area California. I am sorry that the first time I am emailing you is is not to buy a snake but to ask for your help / opinion on a situation I have come to know about. A guy here in the bay area california named Bill Hudson I think is selling Mojaves as Phantoms. He got some snakes from his friend Mark. I made a trade with mark and saw his mojaves and breeder male mojave I called Mark He told me Bill was selling his mojaves as phantoms because Bill told Mark he talked to you and you told bill That the breeder male was a Phantom. I told a friend that got 1.2 Phantoms this info and now bill is making threats at me. I am also going to forward an email that Bill Hudson sent me today with a pic of his "RDR Phantom Male" . and here is a link to Bill Hudson's website where he has a pic of a "RDR Phantom" baby for sale.
http://www.ecomorphreptiles.com/available.html

1 Do you know or have talked to a Bill Hudson?
2 Did you tell him the male was a Phantom?
3 Dose the baby on the website look like a Phantom to you?
4 Dose his Pic of the Breeder male RDR Phantom male from the other email look like a Phantom to you?

I know you must be busy but any info from the Man would be very much appreciated!!!

Thanks
Jason Amos

To: amos.email@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: Hi Ralph Please Read
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 14:38:46 -0500

I do not know Bill…….and all the pics look more like a Mojave than a phantom to me.

Thanks,
Ralph

Ralph Davis Reptiles, LLC
Office : 410-876-8093
Cell : 410-984-5194
Fax : 410-871-1781
Web : http://www.ralphdavisreptiles.com
Email : ralph@ralphdavisreptiles.com
Ralph Radio : http://www.blogtalkradio.com/ralphdavisreptiles
YouTube : http://www.youtube.com/ralphdavis
Twitter: http://twitter.com/ralph_davis

Facebook: Facebook | Ralph Davis

To: amos.email@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: Cease and Desist
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 14:37:13 -0500

Not really….looks like a Mojave

Thanks,
Ralph

Ralph Davis Reptiles, LLC
Office : 410-876-8093
Cell : 410-984-5194
Fax : 410-871-1781
Web : http://www.ralphdavisreptiles.com
Email : ralph@ralphdavisreptiles.com
Ralph Radio : http://www.blogtalkradio.com/ralphdavisreptiles
YouTube : http://www.youtube.com/ralphdavis
Twitter: http://twitter.com/ralph_davis

Facebook: Facebook | Ralph Davis

The last time I talked to Bill on the phone right after I got the response and forwarded it to Bill. Bill said maybe it would be best to stop selling them as Phantoms until he “proves them out”. After getting to know him and seeing other peoples interactions with him I sold both of the snakes that were “Hets” that I got from him as normal and just took that loss…

Also here is a pic of the “RDR Phantom” male that was purchased as a Mojave as a baby…
Attached Images

Old 05-03-2012, 02:03 AM   #12
JHouse
That's the same "Phantom" he has up here that he wanted to breed with my female and split the clutch. I am so glad I investigated this tool before conducting any more business with him.

Old 05-03-2012, 03:02 AM   #13
meowmeowkazoo
What state was Bill doing business in before moving to Washington?

Old 05-03-2012, 03:04 AM   #14
JHouse
He was in the Bay Area ....California

Old 05-03-2012, 04:49 PM   #15
1BoaMan
I have to say that my overall dealings with Bull Hudson Started out good but ended on a very negative note from some very bad business dealings with him which involved Theft and miss marketing of animals solely for the purpose of His personal Gain
I caution anybody (especially newbies) that are doing or thinking about doing any business with Bill Hudson to be extremely careful and get everything in writing and signed either before or at point of sale and all said paper work on the snakes or breeding of said animals at time of sale with no exceptions!
It’s just a shame that people like Bill have to drag this Hobby / industry down with lies, deception, and idle threats
Thanks to all the people who help look out for these Bad Guys and who are not afraid to expose them for what they really are!

Old 05-03-2012, 08:40 PM   #16
JHouse
So it looks like he has changed his phone number again but I do have his wifes email address so if you want it pm me

Old 05-04-2012, 12:42 AM   #17
craneboy1
I just heard from a friend that Bill was given snakes to take care of for a couple people who have no idea he has left the state with their snakes behind their backs. I personally think that the local authorities need to be contacted and charges need to be filed. Unfortunately this is what I had to do, well was in the process of filing a report against Bill in order to get my snakes that he was holding against my wishes and would not let me get them. When he found out I was on my way to the El Cerrito Police Dept. and was finally tired of fighting with him to get my snakes back he called me crying and was sooooo eager to make a time and date for me to get my snakes. The date was of coarse pushed back because he had to get back my Woma female from Boaman1 that he had traded or sold to him earlier without my knowing. Poor Rod/Boaman1 got a lame story from Bill why he had to get the Woma back and ended up getting yje short end of the stick on that deal. Also just to make things clear Rod/Boaman1 was another innocent person caught up in Bills web of lies and did not know that I was the rightful owner of the Woma female.

Old 05-04-2012, 12:57 AM   #18
craneboy1
Man this is the sad thing my partner and I still have more bad deals with Bill that havent been shared YET. Bill I know you are very well aware of what is at stake and probably will read this post, just do the right thing for these people that you have wronged. Otherwise I hate to say it but the way this BOI is going and the people coming out with their bad dealings with you is gonna make it very hard for you to sell another snake with your reputation. Not to mention if the people whos snakes you have and are supposed to be caring for file theft charges against you, anything over I think $500.00 is grand theft and on top of that taking stolen property across state lines is another thing.

Old 05-04-2012, 01:07 AM   #19
Zombie's Morphs
I remember him saying he was "boarding" snakes last time I went to his house...

Old 05-04-2012, 02:09 AM   #20
craneboy1
Quote:
Originally Posted by craneboy1 View Post
I just heard from a friend that Bill was given snakes to take care of for a couple people who have no idea he has left the state with their snakes behind their backs. I personally think that the local authorities need to be contacted and charges need to be filed. Unfortunately this is what I had to do, well was in the process of filing a report against Bill in order to get my snakes that he was holding against my wishes and would not let me get them. When he found out I was on my way to the El Cerrito Police Dept. and was finally tired of fighting with him to get my snakes back he called me crying and was sooooo eager to make a time and date for me to get my snakes. The date was of coarse pushed back because he had to get back my Woma female from Boaman1 that he had traded or sold to him earlier without my knowing. Poor Rod/Boaman1 got a lame story from Bill why he had to get the Woma back and ended up getting yje short end of the stick on that deal. Also just to make things clear Rod/Boaman1 was another innocent person caught up in Bills web of lies and did not know that I was the rightful owner of the Woma female.
The friend was Jason Amos that I was talking to about Mark Willete's snakes that Bill was watching sorry for the not naming the 3rd party.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!