Bad Guy python princess aka jodie ilene joel BAD NEWS!! STAY AWAY!! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-26-2012, 03:32 PM   #11
acorsi
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosebud945 View Post
Because his name is in the title of the other thread, not hers?
Thanks Joe and Donna!! I agree!!

Old 08-26-2012, 03:38 PM   #12
Fangthane
Until she refuses to return the snake to him, I think it's a little early to be calling her a thief. From what I can decipher of the chronically small screenshots that are provided, it appears that she amended her claim to that of an item arriving "not as described". Which is what I believe the situation amounts to.

The seller fumbled around with providing his promised refund, and subsequently decided to just send her a snake that it was clear she didn't want, due to his lack of disclosure, which can be viewed as a violation of the auction's TOS. Beautiful as she may feel that it is, it's still a genetically flawed animal. The case can easily be made that the seller's choices forced her hand. If/when she refuses to return the animal, I'll be right along with those of you on the thief bandwagon. I just think it's a bit early to apply that label.

Old 08-26-2012, 03:40 PM   #13
P&A Pythons
Did anyone inform her of this thread? I would love to hear why she got snake and still let the chargeback continue. Is there a way to talk to cc company sending them proof she got the package. I would think cc company would not take this lightly.

Old 08-26-2012, 03:42 PM   #14
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by P&A Pythons View Post
Did anyone inform her of this thread? I would love to hear why she got snake and still let the chargeback continue. Is there a way to talk to cc company sending them proof she got the package. I would think cc company would not take this lightly.
I sent an email earlier.

Old 08-26-2012, 03:51 PM   #15
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApexPredatorBoids View Post
Until she refuses to return the snake to him, I think it's a little early to be calling her a thief. From what I can decipher of the chronically small screenshots that are provided, it appears that she amended her claim to that of an item arriving "not as described". Which is what I believe the situation amounts to.

The seller fumbled around with providing his promised refund, and subsequently decided to just send her a snake that it was clear she didn't want, due to his lack of disclosure, which can be viewed as a violation of the auction's TOS. Beautiful as she may feel that it is, it's still a genetically flawed animal. The case can easily be made that the seller's choices forced her hand. If/when she refuses to return the animal, I'll be right along with those of you on the thief bandwagon. I just think it's a bit early to apply that label.
I see your point, but if she was not happy and ultimately did not want the snake, why didn't she say something on receipt ?
Also, I'm still not clear (because I know little about the chargeback process) how long it would take her bank to inform Paypal if she did theoretically cancel the chargeback? I'm not saying that was done by her, I'm asking if there is possibly an information lag.

Old 08-26-2012, 03:54 PM   #16
acorsi
Quote:

Dan everything here is sent to paypal to deal with cc company..

Old 08-26-2012, 03:56 PM   #17
acorsi
Quote:

LOL!!! WOW!!! good to have you back dan.....

Old 08-26-2012, 04:03 PM   #18
acorsi
Quote:

Dan the newest email for the newest claim from paypal clearly states"

"Hello Angelo Corsi,

We were recently notified that one of your buyers filed a chargeback and
asked the credit card issuer to reverse a payment made to you on Aug 2,

The buyer claims that the item wasn't received. Their credit card company needs additional information from you about this transaction."

So what her amanding her FIRST claim has to do with the newest (3rd) claim with paypal im not getting...

Old 08-26-2012, 04:14 PM   #19
P&A Pythons
Angelo what is the date on charge back info from PayPal. Does it say 26th.

Old 08-26-2012, 04:17 PM   #20
Lucille
Quote:
Angelo what is the date on charge back info from PayPal. Does it say 26th.
And what does that date signify? Is it the date Paypal received the chargeback info from the bank, the date the info was sent to Angelo by Paypal, or the date the chargeback was actually initiated?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!