Inquiry Pimping Boas- Elronza Williams Jr. - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-25-2014, 07:12 PM   #11
AbsoluteApril
Quote:
Originally Posted by brd7666 View Post
Please take screenshots and post as attachments, craigslist ads have a shelf life and that link would quickly become useless. I attached a screenshot here.

He's had lots of issues on this board before calling everyone on fauna racists and such. What a cad.

The boas look CBLT in my opinion and I'd be surprised if there's no argentine blood in there.
Attached Images

Old 08-25-2014, 08:17 PM   #12
JCCS
Elronza and his "Rex" boas are pretty famous in the facebook boa community. He's been corrected several times by their source (Warren Booth) and then accuses him of lying, which is laughable at best. I've had the racist card thrown at me as well as countless others for simply asking him questions regarding their heritability. He also seems to get other people involved to promote his "new" boas. He likes screaming about how much he doesn't care about money while posting things like this on his facebook page.

"Dear friends and family I have gathered you all here to hopefully introduce you to a very lucrative business that you are fully able to run in addition to whatever else you have going on in your life and it requires very little first hand knowledge and very inexpensive materials. Not to mention this business has no barring on if you have a past criminal record or not as long as you do right by people you are guaranteed a healthy amount of customers! Too all of my African American friends and family and other Minorities welcome to getting big money with a 100% legal hustle baby! Below is a page from kingsnake.com that has listings of ball pythons and their color and pattern morphs. Go have a look at the prices some of these animals are selling for. Look Caucasian's have been making big money for years off of reptiles and amphibians. I have already kicked the door off the hinges all you have to do is step through brothers and sisters! I'm not offering some get rich quick scheme what I'm introducing you to is a way to make as much money as you choose to make that isn't dependent on your education or financials! I'm just trying to broaden your horizons to a business model in which you can make a decent honest living owning your own business that you are your own boss of and it only requires time effort and very little money to get started!"

I truly wish I had screenshots of that, but it is unedited. I'll let everyone make what they want of that and decide whether they'd send that guy 30k, lmao.

Chris

Old 08-25-2014, 08:19 PM   #13
ShadowAceD
I really did not feel like posting this, but I guess since I know the information it is better that I do. This is the absolute most condensed version I can manage.

In 2010 Warren Booth paired a Het. T+ Nicaraguan with an imported CBLT Colombian which produced a litter of Nicaraguan/Colombian neonates with very heavy and very well connected CBLT patterns. Some of them displayed more Colombian characteristics, some displayed more Nicaraguan and some displayed a mixture of both. Believing that the CBLT mutation in boa constrictors may be genetic rather than polygenic Warren kept three of the most prominently patterned animals to try and prove it out.

In 2012, Ian of South-Coast-Sharps across the pond put two CBLT Colombians together and got a litter of all CBLTs where some appeared significantly lighter than others. Warren thought that perhaps these lighter animals were actually an indistinguishable homozygous form of the CBLT which is not to be confused with a super form, but confusion of genetic terms plays a huge factor into the entire Rex Boa Saga.

Dealing with moving and other projects with boas (scientific research and breeding wise) Warren offered the trio of animals he had held back for the cost of shipping and in exchange for future offspring to members on ReptileInsider.com. They eventually went to a man named Scott (I do not remember his last name) who goes by Varanis on many forums.

This is where the story gets a bit sketchy ...

At some point (reportedly a relative), someone took the three animals that came from Warren without Scott's permission and sold them to someone else (or he was the original seller to Elronza, the story has been different depending on the source). Regardless, when they were presented to Elronza, the story of those animals' origins changed and it was stated that they were imports of a new morph and were eventually going to be a very lucrative project to be involved in. Duped by this, Elronza traded an adult animal (Sharp Sunglow het. Anery, I think, but, again, not 100%) for the trio. After some time, he got in contact with Dr. Booth and was told that the animals were not imports but were, in fact, part of a CBLT project he had been working on and that they were Nicaraguan/Colombians 50% Het. CA T+. Warren still believed the animals to be a worthwhile project (as would anyone who appreciates a nice CBLT) and offered the mother to the three, the imported Colombian, to Elronza. Elronza purchased her and, in misunderstanding Warren's belief about the genetics of these animals, decided there was a super form, it was new, it was unique, it was comparable to Keywest, Roswell, Pitiya, Keltic and other similar heavy connected pattern mutations. So, he named the animals Rex Boas and their unproven "super" form T-Rex.

There was a litter of pre-mature "Rex" boas born in 2012 or 2013 which Elronza claimed proved there was a Super. Then he attempted to breed one of the males from Warren to an Argentine female, but the Argentine female passed away while gravid. This year, in 2014, the Colombian import female apparently had retained sperm from a previous attempt at breeding (one of the male offspring, if I am not mistaken) and gave birth to the animals shown in the Craigslist ad. Elronza claims the lighter colored animals are T-Rex and the regular ones are Rex. Any attempt to explain to him that what he has is only a nice CBLT project has proven futile. There are hundreds of screen shots of his verbal assaults on people (I easily have over a dozen, though I have little to no desire to edit them so they can be posted here), of his immaturity and of his chronic victim syndrome. He has called Warren Booth himself all manner of names and has accused him of being on drugs because he claims that Warren misled him from the beginning.

Regardless, he is still charging 30K or some other inane price for these animals, has been kicked out of nearly every boa group there is on FB except for ones he or his friends have started and is constantly harassing people via IM who a.) have not had an encounter with him for months b.) have never had an encounter with him c.) have asked him simple questions to clarify his belief on these animals being some new super amazing mutation.

CBLT being proven as genetic is very neat and I am interested in seeing as such from anyone working with CBLTs, but the bottom line is, this mutation is not new. Even locality Colombians, such as Barranquilla, commonly display this pattern mutation and commonly pass it on to their offspring. Gus Rentfro had many litters of them while he was breeding. The heaviness of the patterns and connection of the patterns on the side is likely attributable to the CA influence. The difference between color tone may or may not just be related to Colombian vs. CA influence. It is not known yet.

Regardless, if you question him, he will attack you. If you look up his name on Yahoo! or Google you will find links to his job where he writes reviews for video games/gaming systems/ etc. etc. Why is that important? Because where Elronza is supposedly a professional he does the same nonsense with people questioning his views in articles. He curses at them, calls them racist, calls them all manner of horrible names and just acts like a complete and utter child.

His wife is not much better.

Word to the wise would be to just stay away, some have not heeded that warning and have learned the hard way.

Old 08-26-2014, 01:19 AM   #14
Brotherray
He deleted it already seems legit

Old 08-27-2014, 08:37 PM   #15
MayhemInc
This guy is still at it? Such a Joke he says anyone that questions him is a white racist.

Old 08-28-2014, 03:30 AM   #16
HerpVenue
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Schultz View Post

Banned
What is funny is pinkpus power is one of his other accounts. He wanted to prove that people were racists so he made that account and started being racist to himself. Too bad that account got banned by facebook and so did the proof.

Old 08-28-2014, 03:39 AM   #17
HerpVenue
and if you look, pinkpus poawer was still in blue. Meaning he never blocked himself

Old 08-28-2014, 03:51 AM   #18
HerpVenue
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteApril View Post
He's had lots of issues on this board before calling everyone on fauna racists and such. What a cad.
What is really funny. Most people did not even know he was black when he started accusing everyone of being racist towards him.

Attached below are samples of the man's character. his business page was full of the same stuff. Can't grab pics from it right now. it is kinda banned by facebook at the momebnt.
Attached Images

Old 08-28-2014, 07:32 AM   #19
Guy Castro
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteApril View Post
Sounds like someone who is very annoying! He'll go crazy if he ever sees this on youtube!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwrUkeYxUF0

Old 08-28-2014, 07:37 AM   #20
meowmeowkazoo
Elronza is certifiably insane. Understand I don't say this as an insult; he is genuinely mentally unstable and should be avoided at all costs. Pretty much every boa keeper on Facebook has a story about a run-in with him. I'm surprised it's taken this long for a thread about him to show up on Fauna.

Somehow I got on his wife's(?) radar, and she took one of my profile pictures on Facebook and wrote a public post claiming that I had made racist statements toward her and Elronza (specifically something about calling them monkeys). I'm still uncertain why this happened, as I had ONE argument with Elronza several months ago, and have never spoken to his wife.

Take Diem's advice and stay far, far away if you don't want to find yourself harassed or threatened.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!