Daytona - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 08-15-2004, 08:23 PM   #11
geckossupreme
I love Daytona

After all everything run pretty fine. I met with geckos friends:

Charles (Masterpiece Geckos)
Alberto (A&M Geckos)
Kelli (HISSS)
Justin (Intense Herp)
ETC...

I did not spend a cent because my dog is having surgery and the process will cost around 1,500. I need to save some money for next year

Enjoy The Pictures......

Christian

Old 08-15-2004, 08:34 PM   #12
Xavier
Thank you

Thats the very first time I've seen pics of Alberto, Killi, and is that Ron Tremper sitting down with a white hat?

Old 08-15-2004, 11:07 PM   #13
geckossupreme
Good vision

Good Vision Xabier, it was hard for me looking for the little Ron Tremper hidden on the picture. HAHAHAHA LOL

Old 08-15-2004, 11:17 PM   #14
Xavier
Thanks

Old 08-15-2004, 11:43 PM   #15
Spydergotboost
i was wondering if anyone can tell me what tremper had on his table if he had anything "new" or "special" this year also i was wondering if any of the breeders took any pictures of the animals that they brough to the show i am really curious and hope to be there next year also any pictures period from daytona would be nice to see thanx

Billy

Old 08-16-2004, 02:28 AM   #16
Manhattan Herps
Nice pics

thankfully i'll be going next year..hate planes but its only a 2 1/2 hour flight from here, but its worth it

i'd like to know what ron had on his table also....

Old 08-16-2004, 11:32 AM   #17
tabitha
ron only had a few geckos some really nice orange head albinos and some Giants.

Old 08-16-2004, 11:35 AM   #18
JCreptile
Daytona experience

Well even though i live in a tiny town called oviedo fl smack dab in the middle of the state and figured well <font color=red>[**censored**]</font>, in all they years i've lived in florida i've never been hit direct so what should have been different this time. Boy was i wrong the eye passed right over me at around 10 pm friday night we had sustatined winds of 80-90 mph and gusts up to 105. My roof needs repaired and EVERY SINGLE F%*&^#$ tree in my yard has been damaged permanently so i have to pay a ton to get them completely removed. I was up at 5:30 am saturday morning just trying to dig out of my cul de sac so i could get to the expo.

I finally got there at like 2 pm due to gas being impossible to find and the clean up taking awhile.

AS to what ron had on his table, he did have a couple striped phase giants one striped female giant and a reverse stripe male giant. I purchased a Jungle Carrot head giant albino male from him that was obviously in shed. Ron told me i would be more then pleased with him. Well i got him home and he shed and what can i say he practically has no Gray on him at all just a solid really deep tangerine orange with 60% carrot tail at only 2.5 months old. Hes better looking in my opinion then the "sunglows" the UG is selling and he is a Giant albino.

The show went great got to see some good friends and great breeders like Charles Bona, Alberto, Kelli, Justyn, and of course Ron T.

Charles Setup was great and he was releasing some Males from his extensive Hybino line (which is in my opinion equal to if not better then the UG Sunglows and a HELL OF AlOT LESS). He also had some great Tangs and CT's.

When i arrived Justyn was working kellis table so i got to drill him on the Leshock albinos but hes not letting much out on the project. Kelli had some great Tangs and i got to see the Psychadelic gecko in person. I picked up a SHTCT (king) x Giant albino female from her aka a Giant Hybino het and a nice little SHTCT.

Alberto was displaying some of his amazing knob tail collection and had some very nice Tangs, Giant albinos, and albinos. I unfortunatly had a huge brain fart, alberto had showed me some amazing albinos but i had to run to ron's table i meant to go back and right as i got onto the highway to go home i smacked myself in the head "<font color=red>[**censored**]</font> i forgot to go back to alberto's" which still has me pissed cuz he had some great stuff.

Ron of course had all the giants you could want and he was telling me there is a new big boy in town as one of Moose's sons that he held on to has tied moose in weight at 152 grams while he has another moose son holding at 148, these things really are giant.

Ill post pics as soon as i get my camera back.

Hope everyone in the storms path is having a better week i know it sucked, my prayers go out to fellow storm victims.

Jason

Old 08-16-2004, 11:36 AM   #19
geckossupreme
Nothing really differentfrom other years on Tremper table

Moose was on the Trempers' table, He was selling a daughter of Moose, and few giant's Tremper albinos. Nothing from the ordinary, I don't know if he sold something cool on Saturday because I arrived to the show on Sunday. But I can say; Masterpiece Geckos and A&M both had beautiful specimens. And Kelli-Justyn had amazing prices on their table. Others like Gourmet Rodent and Albeys had I little overpriced geckos, but they also had very nice things, Albey is an excellent person. I met for first time Scott great guy from Texas lizard connection he sold all his knob tails. Next year no one miss the show, it is the greatest on the world.

Old 08-16-2004, 04:03 PM   #20
tabitha
look at the Sneakers I picked up for Dixie on the way home from Daytona
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 000_0013 (small).jpg (23.6 KB, 96 views)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!