What real women do with Duct tape... - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Just For Laughs

Notices

Just For Laughs The SOLE purpose of this forum is to put a smile on the face of a person reading the messages. Anything of a SERIOUS nature will either be deleted or moved out of here.

Old 05-12-2003, 09:44 AM   #11
Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
If my oldest son see's me typing this he will throw a fit!

Toilet foibles~
When my oldest son was 2, he was just learning to properly use the toilet. We had instructed him on lifting the lid, working on aim, and to always put the seat back down when he was done. Being 2.....slamming the lid down and listening to the ear rending CRACK when the plastic slammed the porcelain was his idea of a "Funny"......he would giggle! I would holler, he would giggle some more..............until

Easter morning 1992. I hear the thunderous clap of plastic slamming porcelain and just as I begin to holler about breaking the toilet.........I hear an even LOUDER scream of pain from the bathroom...............

Lesson of the day~

If one insists on slamming the seat down, one should back up and remove his penis from the bowl rim first!

Old 05-12-2003, 11:15 AM   #12
Glenn Bartley
OUCH

Old 05-13-2003, 02:58 AM   #13
bmm
I will never understand why women are so bent out of shape on this issue.

They say "It only takes two seconds to put the lid down"

Yep. So why the hell is it that big of an issue to put it down yourself? LOL. I am a woman and its an embarassing arguement each time I hear it.

I'd rather be seen as "not naggy" then expect a man to remember to do something, and take two seconds to put the seat down myself. lol

bmm

Old 05-15-2003, 04:39 PM   #14
Missymonkey
The toilet lid thing for me isn't an issue of me forgetting to put it back down before I sit, it's more of a clealiness issue. My toilet has stains in it and gathers dust and other unsightly stuff. If the lid is down you don't notice that it needs to be cleaned again. I hate cleaning the toilet, and it seems like it needs to be done almost every day... rah!!!

that and I don't want the cat drinking out of it, ewww:Puke:

Old 05-17-2003, 10:04 AM   #15
sschind
A friend of mine (a confirmed bachelor by the way and this may give you some insight as to why) had his mother do a needle point to hang over his toilet. She did a nice job and it gave the bathroom a little bit of a homey touch. It read

"You are in my bathroom now. Please put the seat up when you are done"

I haven't seen him in a couple of years, I don't know if he still has the sign or not, but I know he is still not married.

Steve Schindler

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!