Good Guy Ben Siegel Reptiles ( ALBINONILE ) - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-28-2011, 09:59 AM   #11
paulWTAMU
I got a speckled king and a mosaic florida king from him a couple weeks ago now. Just wanted to say they're doing great, both eating like pigs on f/t and seem very healthy I'm happy with my transaction.

Old 04-28-2011, 10:23 AM   #12
KelcifersDragons
I just a wicked awesome carpet from ben on tuesday! Amazing animal and my gtp is doing fantastic!

Old 04-28-2011, 03:56 PM   #13
Captive Bred Excellence
Ben Seagul

I purchased from Ben Seagul several years back and all went well, would do buisness again.
Tad Fitzgerald
Captive Bred Excellence

Old 04-28-2011, 05:03 PM   #14
Riserax
Might as well add another pat on the back for Ben! The two blizzards he sent are doing wonderfully! Thank you for being a Good Guy.

Old 04-28-2011, 06:52 PM   #15
Mark Beverly
Just received my fat tail geckos from Ben Siegel reptiles today. They are amazing and i couldn't be happier. The transaction was smooth and the shipping was handled perfectly. I will definitely be shopping there again and I would highly recommend Ben Siegel reptiles.

Old 04-29-2011, 05:27 PM   #16
seanmm1971
DITTO first class reptiles,first class service,first class people. Not too big to talk to us commoners either.

Old 05-04-2011, 01:35 PM   #17
JessHurt
Nothing but great things to say about Ben and Stacey. Would do business with them anytime!

Old 05-13-2011, 09:39 PM   #18
JoMama2
Thumbs up Ben Siegel-Good Guy

Bought Ball Pythons from Ben and Stacey...all beautiful, all eating, and their customer service goes waaaaaaay above and beyond. If you don't wanna be ripped off by scammers and snake charmers, BUY FROM BEN SIEGEL! These guys are everything you'd want to deal with and more. 10 rat rating!!

Old 05-15-2011, 10:27 PM   #19
aSnakeLovinBabe
I buy from Ben regularly... he always takes great care of you no matter what. I won an auction for a striped cali king once, and when I rec'd the order I realized I had been sent the wrong auctioned kingsnake, (it was a huge order, everything else was right....they just got mixed up... my kingsnake went to the other winner and vice versa...understandable when you have all those employees). Ben gave me full credit back for the snake AND he let me keep the one I received for FREE! Their customer service is second to none... the best of the best! I wish Ben carried all of the snakes I want so I would not have to worry about buying from people I don't know about

Old 05-17-2011, 11:07 AM   #20
sangmort
I'll add in another good one! Purchased a Bumble Bee [ possible yellow belly ] & a CBB Green Tree Monitor from Ben at the Tampa Repticon a few months ago. Both are doing GREAT thus far, and were in good condition!

I have also purchased, a few weeks ago, 1.1 2011 ghana imports from his facebook auctions. Both arrived pre-shed and in good shape! The male has eaten 3x thus far and is a little pig!

In addition to the animals, I've gotten John Berry's morph book & a temp gun from his facebook "slams."

Ben & his staff member "Jo" were both awesome to talk to, took the time to explain things to me, and had great customer service, whether it was over the phone or in the middle of a busy show. Thanks Guys!! Will definitely continue to do business with you in the future Ben!

- Oumaima S. Yassen. (Osy) ~

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!