Bad Guy Richard Beasley www.richbeasley.com - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-11-2012, 11:38 PM   #11
reaperreptiles
i have absolutely no reason to lie about this. we've been trying to contact him. ive seen the animals he has produced and was told to buy from him because he is reputable. but i still feel im being mistreated here. unless there is some communication error somewhere. of course i would stick my neck out for a friend ive known for awhile as well, i dont know rich i would just like to have this issue resolved. whatever that may be. a simple contact from him could do me some good.

Old 04-11-2012, 11:56 PM   #12
hhmoore
The problem with two people posting from the same account is that it becomes impossible to guess who is authoring posts...especially when the posts are not signed. This situation puts all of the OP's posts in this thread in jeopardy of being removed (which means the thread will be useless)

Old 04-11-2012, 11:59 PM   #13
reaperreptiles
apologies. i will sign all posts from this point on

Nick Badolato

Old 04-12-2012, 12:03 AM   #14
hhmoore
If you are going to post here, please register an account on your name. As indicated in the message you were sent, the current policy is one person per account (specifically due to situations like this)

Old 04-12-2012, 12:11 AM   #15
lunkatakarney
Nickbadolato

Old 04-12-2012, 12:13 AM   #16
jenkznza
I don't look at the BOI often as I feel the whole concept of allowing open attacks on individuals and businesses places everyone involved on a very slippery slope.

This is a prime example. I've attached a photo of this animal. The same photo that was placed on my website where the dragon was described as being mauled by a sibling when she was young. Her tail never recovered from this mauling as you can clearly see in the photo. I sold this girl for $100, because of this. Nothing was hidden. No deception. All was stated in plane English.

Thanks for pointing this out to me Anya!
Attached Images

Old 04-12-2012, 12:25 AM   #17
lunkatakarney
the bitten tail was known about. however the mishappen jaw was not. the fact of not recieving any replies to emails. and i just tried tonight to message you on facebook after a mutual friend located you. all we were asking for was some feedback from you rich. nothing more nothing less. i know you have a reputation. im not discrediting you as a breeder. but the least that could have been done was some answering of questions for us.

Nick Badolato

Old 04-12-2012, 12:30 AM   #18
AGoodwin
Nick,

Can you please post proof that the animal was diagnosed with MBD by a vet?

Old 04-12-2012, 12:34 AM   #19
lunkatakarney
it would just require me getting the paperwork and taking pictures of it. im at my parents with my son visiting at the moment. so i dont have anything on me.

Old 04-12-2012, 01:23 AM   #20
AGoodwin
Nick,

Great, just get it posted asap, because as of now, that is the only thing you can claim that was not disclosed. If you can provide proof that the animal was not properly cared for / nourished, then you will have some more credibility here. Also, it would help if there was mention of the overbite on the paperwork as well, but that probably isn't the case.

Richard,

Can you please explain why you stopped replying to Mr. Badolato?
Also, why was the overbite, not disclosed, and if Mr. Badolato can provide proof that the animal was suffering for MBD, what do you have to say about that?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!