Inquiry DEWEY & DEWEY Reptiles - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-27-2009, 10:57 PM   #11
fearaffect
Thumbs up

Well, got my order, even picked up........Andy is one hell of a nice guy and his customer service is top notch!! I had to break my order up to 2 p/u's and he didnt have a problem with that. The animals are all top notch and his facility is well laid out. You can tell he really put thought into making sure the animals get acclimated right away......
I am looking forward to buying from him again!! Give him a try, you wont be disappointed!!

Old 07-30-2009, 07:47 AM   #12
vferra7777
Status

I have since ordered two more times from them and everything was wonderful. The only problem I have is that they are in California and I am in Virginia so shipping gets bquite high, other than that they did a great job and I am very happy and can definately recommend them to anyone. Thanx to everyone her and Andy and his wife.

Old 07-30-2009, 05:09 PM   #13
fearaffect
Quote:
Originally Posted by vferra7777 View Post
I have since ordered two more times from them and everything was wonderful. The only problem I have is that they are in California and I am in Virginia so shipping gets bquite high, other than that they did a great job and I am very happy and can definately recommend them to anyone. Thanx to everyone her and Andy and his wife.
Yea, I live like 50miles south of them......so dont have to worry about shipping costs. Besides.......going there lets me satisfy my impulse buying needs....LOL

Old 03-22-2010, 02:03 AM   #14
D. B. Gray
could it be the same guy?

See this thread

I've only done business with them once; Eco-Regional is Alex Charec, dba Dewey and Dewey and Eco Regional Reptiles. He was non-responsive to my e-mails and calls. I should have taken the hint. He did not ship when he said he would, wasting my time. He did not follow through when he said he would. The animals he sent were damaged and thin. He did not send an invoice. He did not guarantee perfect animals as promised.

I say the guy is a creep to avoid. I am David O. Gray and this transaction was in December of 2009.

Old 03-22-2010, 02:12 AM   #15
fearaffect
Yea, Ive since not done business with him.....he's turned to be a total flake and never gets back to me.....or most any1 else it seems.....

Old 05-06-2010, 03:10 PM   #16
jmvakero
So?
fearaffect>>>>EcoRegional can be used or not?

Old 05-06-2010, 04:12 PM   #17
fearaffect
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmvakero View Post
So?
fearaffect>>>>EcoRegional can be used or not?
I wouldnt......its a hit or miss with him. Was cool the first time, but after that.......hard to get ahold of and I've seen other bad BOI on him lately on him not shipping animals and not responding to others also.

Dont know if he's having personal problems or what, but I wont use him again......

Old 05-07-2010, 01:02 PM   #18
jmvakero
OK thank you very much!

Old 06-10-2010, 02:09 PM   #19
dngjustsnakes
Same common issues here...Andy posted moellendorf ratsnakes on kingsnake.com...I ordered a male and two females...received male and one female..said he would send out another female...now been about a month and he never responds...at first he said he would credit or send another animal...I told him I wanted the moellendorf..he said he was waiting on another shipment....still waiting I guess...the male ended up having a respiratory infection..took him to a vet but treatment was to late and he died...emailed Andy to say we would take another male instead or trade the missing snake with something easier to care for...no response for about a week now and never answers phone calls...guess I lost $250 total...maybe he will eventually come through but will never do business with again...not recommended!!!!!

Old 06-17-2010, 02:18 PM   #20
dngjustsnakes
UPDATE!!! Still no response from Andy either by phone or email...the other snake I did receive from him died also...still out one snake or refund...including vet bill I am out over $550...will be filing charges and complaints soon...sent final email to Andy and gave 24 hours to correct issue...will see by tomorrow what he does...if anyone know how to get hold of him or knows of an add by him please send my a link...thanks

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!