Spyder Robotics - Good Guys - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-26-2006, 09:34 PM   #11
jglass38
The tstat arrived Wednesday and is working great! Thanks Dion!

Old 10-26-2006, 10:13 PM   #12
Bill & Amy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jglass38
The tstat arrived Wednesday and is working great! Thanks Dion!
2 days from order till received, I think that might be another record.

Old 10-26-2006, 10:16 PM   #13
jglass38
I think you're right again!

Old 10-27-2006, 01:58 PM   #14
Schlyne
I have been running herpstat II thermostats for over a year now. I've never had a problem.

I've also ordered extra probes directly from the website and they were shipping out promptly. I would definately order from them again

Old 02-25-2007, 08:40 AM   #15
barbie69
I ordered my HerpStat on Thursday and had it on Saturday!!
It will take me longer to set it up that it did to get here.LOL
Awesome service and fast delivery!! What more could you want?!?!
I will definately be ordering again!
Thanks Dion!!

Old 06-15-2007, 08:17 PM   #16
Blue Gorgon
Wanted to add my kudos to Dion at Spyder! I got a herpstat a while back it needed a fuse replaced (we've since started using surge protectors for everything!) Mr. Brewington heard it was sitting in a drawer instead of being put to work, and he went out of his way to fix it and get it up and running again. Awesome customer service and product, super fast and friendly, major thumbs up!

Our beautiful ball python from Glass Reptiles (another good guy!) is lovin it!

Old 02-23-2008, 05:47 PM   #17
crotalusadamanteus
Just tried them out myself. Got a herpstat to control the hatchling rack I made. Every tub in the rack was the same as the read out.

Fantastic product. Now I have a Pro version being shipped to me right now. Can't wait till it gets here. I'll be switching all of mine over after a recent problem with a Ranco.

Thanks Dion
Rick

Old 02-23-2008, 06:06 PM   #18
Skiploder
I've been running multiple NDs for the past year and love them.

I was having a grounding issue about a month ago and Dion went out of his way to help me trouble shoot the issue and retrofit my stats. He also updated them with the latest software versions.

Dion reponds to inquiries even on the weekends and I don't know how he does it, but he ships faster than anyone I've ever dealt with.

Dion is one of the good guys in this hobby and his product is top-notch. It's always a pleasure doing business with him.

Old 02-23-2008, 06:10 PM   #19
Mike P.
I ordered my 2nd Herpstat II Friday morning - Shipped out Friday afternoon - Great products and service

Old 02-23-2008, 11:53 PM   #20
MaryBoyd
I've purchased 2 separate times from Spyder robotics. I'd rate them as excellent customer service. They answered a question I had about the product very quickly & shipped quickly also.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
herpstat, spyder robotics