Breeding question - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Boas Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 06-30-2004, 11:32 PM   #11
BryonsBoas
Reptiles Magazine

You can usually find them at good pet shops or some book stores. You might want to give consideration to brumating your jungles this coming season. The male is still too young but by the time he is old enough to do the job both will be ready and used to the brumating period . Its something a Diamond breeder does that I read about and am trying with my boas and balls once they reach 2 years old.

Old 07-01-2004, 08:20 AM   #12
cassys
breeding

i see. um yes i thought the male is too young too. thanks for the info.

cass

Old 08-09-2004, 11:38 PM   #13
BryonsBoas
Talking They're here

Sorry I haven't posted sooner but been really busy. She dropped 12 live and 4 slugs. All the babies are perfect and healthy. Some even look pastelish. All have eaten are getting amazingly pink. To get even better I have a pink sided female gravid by the same male and can't wait till she drops. Taking pics Weds. and will post them as soon as I get the chance. Thanks to everyone who responded when I was going nuts.

Old 08-10-2004, 08:48 AM   #14
cassys
Arboeal Cages

I know I am in the wrong forum, but I was hoping some of ya'll might know where to shop for a pretty arboreal cage fr good prices. I am receiving a Green Tree Python in a month or so and want to find a cage for it. Thanks for your help, and sorry i posted this in the breeding forum.

Thanks,
Cassandra

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!