Gun Control 2 - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Preparedness & Self-Reliance Forum

Notices

Preparedness & Self-Reliance Forum Survivalism, Livestock, Preparedness, Self Reliant Homesteading, Individual Liberty

Old 04-06-2013, 12:30 AM   #11
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metachrosis View Post
!!
Yeah... trust us....all we want to do is help.

Hasn't this guy ever read a history book? I'm sure Hitler, and every other head of state that eventually went on to slaughter segments of their *disarmed* populace, said pretty much the same things beforehand.

No, Mr. President, some of us do NOT trust the government. And that is exactly why our forefathers put the Second Amendment in place. So keep your damned hands OFF of it, and make sure YOUR laws (and "presidential directives") are constrained by OUR Constitution and OUR Bill of Rights.

Old 04-08-2013, 02:05 AM   #12
viking matt
Heres a good one for you good old kingsnake.com refuses to allow paying members to advertise animals in trade for guns and ammo saying it was against their policy (lumping me togther with internet child molesters and craigslist scammers in their rules)just because im offering animals in trade for guns and ammo, at least fauna is still pro gun and constitutional rights. Yet another cog in obamas wheel to take away our rights as americans

Old 04-08-2013, 11:10 AM   #13
Metachrosis

Old 04-08-2013, 12:01 PM   #14
bcr229
Quote:
Originally Posted by viking matt View Post
Heres a good one for you good old kingsnake.com refuses to allow paying members to advertise animals in trade for guns and ammo saying it was against their policy (lumping me togther with internet child molesters and craigslist scammers in their rules)just because im offering animals in trade for guns and ammo, at least fauna is still pro gun and constitutional rights. Yet another cog in obamas wheel to take away our rights as americans
Seriously? I hold an FFL and trade firearms and gunsmithing services for all kinds of stuff, and in the past that has included snakes and food/supplies to keep them.

Firearms are some of the most heavily regulated consumer goods today, and if you work in that industry there are many legal lines you don't approach, much less cross. I'm amazed at the shenanigans that I've seen from sellers in the herp world, stuff that would get gun dealers thrown into club fed.

Old 04-08-2013, 03:42 PM   #15
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by viking matt View Post
I'm actually surprised to hear this as Jeff B is a gun owner himself. Matter of fact he runs a couple of gun websites too.

Old 04-08-2013, 07:46 PM   #16
Metachrosis
Jeff is alot like ole McCain,no I mean really alot like John McCain

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...et-off-my-lawn

Old 04-09-2013, 10:09 AM   #17
Metachrosis
meanwhile . . . . . . (in the sheep pen)

Old 04-09-2013, 10:29 AM   #18
Metachrosis
Look for this massive population niche to come into focus when the gun control shifts towards mental illness/psychotropic medication patents.
https://www.rutherford.org/publicati...zing_childhood

Old 04-10-2013, 12:36 AM   #19
Metachrosis
Why is this not surprising ?

Old 04-10-2013, 12:05 PM   #20
WebSlave
So explain the anti-gunners' logic to me again?

Source: http://imgur.com/rRtfPmb, http://extranosalley.com/?p=40843
Attached Images
File Type: jpg gun_control_homicide_rate.jpg (54.6 KB, 35 views)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!