I've Been SCREWED by Mike Schellenback of OHIO!!! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-01-2003, 02:06 PM   #11
KolleenJ
Called the #, not him. This MC schullenbach I was told is in the military and gone right now, so he prolly just used his name.???????????????

Kolleen Jenks

Old 02-01-2003, 06:35 PM   #12
John Bernardi
Hi Kolleen,
Try this out it is a pay service I beleive but it sould help it used to be free and I tested it a few times a few years back and was accurate so it might help. www.555-1212.com
Good Luck,
John & Bridget Bernardi
Herps & Burps

Old 02-01-2003, 06:38 PM   #13
John Bernardi
Hi Kolleen,
Try this out it is a pay service I beleive but it sould help it used to be free and I tested it a few times a few years back and was accurate so it might help. www.555-1212.com
Good Luck,
John & Bridget Bernardi
Herps & Burps

Old 02-01-2003, 07:06 PM   #14
Jesse Van Atta
Can we get some more info....

Kolleen,
What was this guy's email address? Please post it here. There might be another way of finding him. At least a chance anyway.
Did you ask the person who answered the phone at MCSchellenbach's if they knew of any friends he might have that are into herps? Does the M of MC stand for Mike? Let us know.

Jesse Van Atta

Old 02-02-2003, 05:02 AM   #15
CheriS
This is the owner of the address you mailed to:

Address
10303 RICHLAND AVE
GARFIELD HEIGHTS 44125

Owner 1: CIRNER, JOHN M.
Here is his attorneys name and phone, if you can not reach him direct, he may assist in contacting his client.

Grau, Paul A
5306 Transportation Boulevard
GARFIELD HTS OH 44125
(216)587-2120

You can also call the local Police Department there for help

Old 02-02-2003, 05:05 AM   #16
CheriS
oops sorry, system locked up so I stopped it and resubmitted, guess the first went through.

Looking for Schellenbach in Hamilton and Cuyahoga County is like looking for Smiths in most areas of the country, that is Amish country and it is a very common Amish name

Old 02-03-2003, 02:15 PM   #17
KolleenJ
More News...I contacted Kevin Hanley of Hanleys herps(where the papers for the balls are from) and he has NEVER produced any Ball Pythons.

Id like to thank everyone for their support and help on this case and I'll keep you all posted!

Kolleen Jenks

Old 02-03-2003, 05:14 PM   #18
ScottsReptiles
Quote:
Originally posted by Jesse Van Atta
This may be barking up the wrong tree, but if not here you go....

I found a MC Schellenbach in Hamilton, OH which is VERY close to the addy you gave, which was probably a friend of his. Here is his info:

M.C. Schellenbach
1205 Southern Hills Rd.
Hamilton, OH 45013

Ph#513-895-3283

Maybe this will help. Best of luck

Jesse Van Atta
Those are not even close.. complete opposite sides of the state.

Old 02-03-2003, 08:29 PM   #19
Jesse Van Atta
oops!!!

I apologize for the misinformation. It was the only Schellenbach in Ohio that even came close to his description at anywho.com. I was just trying to help. I really hope you get this guy. Take Care.

Jesse Van Atta

Old 02-04-2003, 12:45 PM   #20
craig268
Schellenbach in Ohio

Hi, hope Kolleen is making some progress here. I live near Garfield Heights, Ohio. The shipping site in Brooklyn Heights for Fed EX is also close by.

I contacted the local herp society here in Cleveland and no one knows of him either.

Craig Johnson

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!